Best sub ever

Ok so I had a substitute in one of my classes. I call him Mr. Cucumber. Anyway, we all were having a discussion on love and commitment and all that sappy stuff.

There was a scenario that if you were married and your significant other brought a cat home, knowing you're allergic like the asshole he is, how would you address the conflict.

You know what the sub said

He said "ok first of all, you married the worst man ever. Better yet, he hid the EpiPen. OH NO YOUR FACE IS SWELLING UP. Ha I HID THE EPIPEN. YA BETTER FIND IT! YOU GOT 20 MINUTES. This is the best game ever!"

I died laughing omg

Basically I'd handle the situation in a civilized manner. If I'm going down, that son of a hedgehog is coming with me. This is commitment. We're in this together. So, Before I lose consciousness and die, I'd handcuff him to the refrigerator handle and set fire to whatever he holds dear right before his eyes. Maybe make a smore and roast a weanie if I have time.

-
-

And at lunch, one of the APs got on a table and yelled "ON THE COUNT OF 3 I WANT EVERYONE TO YELL OOOOOO LIKE YOU'RE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGAIN OK 1 2 3" and we all did it like the third graders we are at heart and he said " THANK YOU NOW GROW UP"

Today was great