Confessions (William)

It had been a week since William and I had our meeting. The information about Ronald was complete hell for me. It truly hurt me that he could do something like cheating. But who am I to think it should have lasted? I decided to confront Ronald about all of this and set it straight. I believed William and I even asked Grell if it was true. Grell's face looked the same way as William's did when he told me. It had to be true.

I went to Ronald's office all spiffy and proper, ready to feel heartbreak. I wanted him to feel a little as well once I left him, but he wouldn't care, I knew he wouldn't.

I went inside and saw him sitting there, trying  to act like nothing was going on, even though you could see little black heels under his desk and hear sounds of salvia and movement under it. His trousers were undone and folded under his ass.

That made me mad. Not even him cheating, but for that little whore to be doing that at an office. What would Will say? He would be horrified! Doesn't Ronald have ANY type of morals?

I stood there and scoffed. I was shocked at his crudeness. I couldn't be with a person like that.

"Least you got your money's worth, Ronald. We're done so that'll be all you'll get. Unless you get another whore to suck your dick under a desk like this one. Jesus Christ, Ronald. Have some bloody standards." I said, pointing at the little whore under the desk. I walked out and took a little wave as Ronald tried to call for me, the girl still on him.

I walked into my office and saw a little red card on my desk. "It must've been from Grell", I thought. I opened it and read what was inside the card:

"Please come into my office. Sorry for the red card, I lost all of my white index cards. Come A.S.A.P
-Will"

He called himself "Will"? This must have been a personal matter if he did so.

I came into his office as soon as possible because of how weird it was (and also the fact he said "A.S.A.P".) He was standing, hair slicked like I had done before, with his hands behind his back.

"Hello, ____. Please come inside. No need to worry. Did you get the letter?" William asked. That  was weird. "I sent it for a reason. I guess you did since you are here now. Well, um..., I wanted to talk to you about..., something. But we have to go out to do so. It is something important. Can you leave the Dispatch right now?"

"Yeah. I can leave. Why do we have to leave?"

"I-It is something important," he said, adjusting his glasses nervously. His hands were shaking. Why were they shaking?

He took my hand after adjusting his glasses. He held it softly as we walked out.

We walked to the original Kensington Gardens that he kissed me in. The same garden where I fell on the baby blocks and was crying with laughter. Why was he taking me here?

He walked down the same sidewalk as before, holding my hand and being really close because of people walking by us. It was all the same.

What was going on?

"____, I have always admired you. I have always wanted to protect you since we first met. I felt a real connection, even when you were screaming at me and being a drunken mess. You always attracted me to something. Something about you is so different to me, it just makes me so happy. I never would have anything different about you. I-I..., want you to know that you are special. And..., I love you."

I stopped and stood there, enamored with his words. He loved me? I did as well.
I grabbed his hand and ran off with him to a secluded place, wanting to confess my feelings as well.

"William. I-I..., I love you as well. I always have. Even with Ronald, I felt something with you. William. I want to be with you."

He was shocked. So shocked that he couldn't say a word. So he didn't. He kissed me. My arms wrapped around him as we kissed. His warm embrace, his glasses pushing against mine. Everything was perfect. Everything was beautiful.

I was glad he confessed.

I really loved him too.

William, I will always love you.