Love hurts

Walking off the stage Seung-hyun couldn't stop thinking about the kiss that he gave Ji-yong during the Secret Garden Parody. After see the video with the video Seung-hyun remembers how it felt to kiss Kwon Ji-yong his heart was racing like it was now. Seung - hyun touched his lip longing for Ji-yong to come to see him. He couldn't bare being away from Ji-yong any more so he went to go find him. While walking to find Ji-yong he hears Seungri and Taeyang talking " I can't handle this any longer Seungri...we need to tell the others about us." Seung- hyun decides to hide and listen to what they were saying Jiyong told Seung that they were hiding something from the rest of them " I don't want them to look at us differently Taeyang " Seung wanted to run up to them and tell them that he would never think badly of them cause they are like his family and he loves them to death and that he is in love with Kwon Ji-yong. " Hyung... what are you doing?" Seung turns to see Daesung looking at him with a questioning look on his face " Oh nothing Daesung... I um am looking for Kwon Ji-yong ...." Seung explains to him Daesung smiles taking a hold of Seung's arm pulling him to the place where Ji-yong was.

Ji-yong was nervous he wanted to tell Seung how he feels about him but he didn't know if he would be okay with it at all. He goes over to the nearest mirror and fixes his hair 'I have to look good for him'. He thinks to himself he didn't know what was taking Daesung so long to get Seung. He slowly takes out his phone and texts Daesung asking where they were. It took awhile for Daesung to bring Seung over to Ji-yong. " Jiyong I was looking for you ...." Seung said with a smile on his face it was the same smile he had fell in love with after the kiss they did for the parody. " I think that was a hit." Seung told Jiyong Daesung, They all started to talk about the whole video. " The reaction we got when Seung kissed Seungri was awesome." Seung bows playfully " I try my hardest." He says joking around, Still talking about the whole show and the reactions they got from the fan girls their manger came with a girl " Big Bang , you put on quite a show good work." The manger says to them " This is one of the new stylist Amy, we just hired her so treat her well." He tells them before he leaves to go talk to the reporters. " Hey lets get you guys ready for the reporters." Amy says to them as they go to the dressing room.

Seung looked at Jiyong the whole time they were in the dressing room laughing with the new stylist Amy. Just by looking at them you could tell that they could be in a relationship by the way they act around each other. "Jiyong do you have a girlfriend?" Amy asks Jiyong in a flirting voice, not knowing what to say he just shakes his head he couldn't let anyone know his feelings for Seung. He looks over at Seung seeing how cute he looked talking to Taeyang and joking around with Daesung. "Jiyong why do you keep staring at Seung ? " Amy asks him, thinking quickly " I am thinking about a prank to pull on them.." He didn't want her to know about his feelings for Seung cause he doesn't trust her yet cause he barely knows her.

After talking with the reporters they all go home and Seung goes out and looks at the stars and thinks about Jiyong and Amy. "Is it possible that they could be a couple? " He says to him self, he was worried that Amy was going to take Jiyong away form him. Just thinking about that made his heart ache. He has never felt like this before and doesn't like it at all but he must stay happy for Jiyong and the others so that they don't have to worry about him at all.