Chapter 4 Life or Death

7:45pm

Dipper, Wendy and Soos were playing spin-the-pig, while Stanford and his twin brother Stanley were solving the mystery of the blood coming through the ceiling. Ford called Dipper over to help them. He explained that Dipper needed to go up in his and his sister's bedroom. Dipper agreed, told Wendy and Soos that he would continue spin-the-pig later, ran up to the bedroom and then thought of Mabel. She was still in the room! Dipper opened the door and dropped his flashlight. Blood streamed all over the walls, the mirror that Stan bought was completely shattered and Mabel was in the middle of it all. She was coughing and wheezing, while she was covered in blood, cuts, mirror shards and bruises. Dipper rushed over to her, put his right hand underneath her head and his left hand round her waist.
"Mabel! Wake up! Come on!" He cried as Mabel's eyes fluttered open weakly.
"D... Dipper?"
Dipper's eyes closed as tears dripped from them, and onto Mabel's cheeks.
"Mabel! Are you okay?" He asked, as his tears poured onto the floor.
"Yeah," Mabel spoke, but her voice trembled as she fell onto the wooden floor. "No."
Dipper grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap.
"I'm here for you Mabel, T... Talk to me. I can cure you." Dipper whimpered. He loved Mabel dearly and would do anything to protect her.
"I'm sorry Dipper. You CANT cure me." Mabel said softly. Her breathing, slowing down. Her eyes, slowly drifting to sleep. Blood slithered down her legs. She couldn't fight it anymore.
"What are you talking about?" Dipper asked. He was worried sick about his sister.
"I... I... I have to go to sleep. I just can't go on. I hope you're okay with it." Mabel spoke sweetly and less like herself. In a tired sort of way. Dipper gasped at the words that Mabel said. He knew what she meant by 'sleep'. His sister was going to die. More of Dipper's tears fell onto the floor. Those tears hit the wooden floor harder than rocks. He shook a little bit and Mabel felt it.
"No. No. No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No way am I gonna let you die. You're my twin sister! It will break my heart to let you die!" Dipper said, holding his twin tightly. Mabel put her hand on Dipper's arm and groaned.
"I'm sorry Dipper, but I just feel so... so... sleepy." Mabel's voice turned into a whisper. She knew that Dipper had to let go of his sister soon. Even if she was his TWIN sister, but Dipper still refused.
"But, we promised each other that we would be together forever." Dipper said. He knew that it was true. He remembered that time when both twins were 9 years old.

A/N
I have finally done chapter 4
It took me FOREVER to do!
Since I had to copy everything from my iPad because my notes on the iPad has the story
I'm going to say it now
Do you like the story?
PLZ review!
Or I will destroy everything you ever loved
Just kidding
But please review!
PLEASE?! 🙁