Alhamdhulillah is the best word.

Start from the beginning

Hafiya aunty came near me, maybe she understood that I'm panicking.
"Its ok darling! Take a deep breathe and say!" She said me and put a hand around my shoulder.
Again they repeated the same question, with Hafiya aunty's hand around, I felt confident. I reply with a 'alhamdhulillah' yes', sign the papers and as the men left, everyone started reading Takbeer by surrounding me.

Hafiya aunty gave me a hug and recited a dua in my ears. I saw tears forming in her eyes. I just gave her a warm smile while two drops of tears escaped my eyes. Haya, Shaifa, Ziya and Rifa came rushing towards me and hugged me. I saw tears in their eyes either.

Alhamdhulillah! You have given the best people to me ya rabb!

My eyes wandered around the crowd in-search of Ma, but she isn't to be seen around. Even Hana. I was totally broken. After the crowd dismissed, they both came towards me. I was happy, atleast now they came. Hana gave me a friendly hug while Ma just shook hands with me.

I was hurt. How strange it is! Alteast on my big day I was expecting a hug from her. But unfortunately!
Hafiya aunty saw the disappointment and hurt in my face, she came near me and squeezed my hand by smiling warmly at me.

"Darling? You are ok! Aren't you? You should never call me aunty! You should call me 'Ma'!! Ok..?" She said me.
"Ok aun.. I mean Ma!" And I returned back the smile.
I have got the best mom-in-law on earth. Alhamdhulillah.

Now half the procedure is done. Hakam's part will be happening in the masjid by now and we were waiting for the call.

We heard Hafiya aunty's phone ringing! All of us assemble in the hall as we hear the Nikah being read in the Masjid. Feeling all jittery and queasy, with sweaty forehead, I listen as Hakam gives his approval for the marriage! And now.. We are declared as MARRIED!

"You are married nowww...!!" Squeezed Rifa, Haya, Shaifa and Ziya. I suspect my bone'd be broken. Alhamdhulillah! That's the best word.
As we hear the men coming from the masjid, we just dismissed from the hall.
~
"Girls don't leave me and go!" I pleaded!
"He's your husband now! Nothing to worry! You'll be alright!" Hugged Shaifa while the others nod their head in agreement.

we heard footsteps nearing the room. I felt like my heart is gonna stop.
They gave me an everything-will-be-fine look! I just prayed under my breathe hoping for the best.
Its totally like dream!
The knob is being unlocked and Shaifa, Haya, Ziya, and Rifa left the room while....
Hakam stood near the door!!
****

Hakam's POV:

"It's so nervous!" I said Raihan. He just told me to go in without being shy. I just gave him that look and stood near the door, while Rifa and the others leave the room.
Rifa winked and smirked at me before leaving. Finally I went inside the room, and shut the door.
Zaina was facing the wall.
"Assalamu alaikum Ma!" I greeted. She is very much shy to face me. I just made her look at me by turning her towards me.
"Wa..wa..alaikum..Wassalam..!" She greeted back.

"Masha Allah! You look stunning!"Allah's creations are always superior!

She was lowering her gaze, I just raised her chin to make her look at me.
Her innocent eyes will always make me fall for her! Masha Allah
"I'm your husband now! You can look at me! Its halal!" I explained her. A smile escaped Zaina's lips.
"Won't you comment on how I look?" I asked, just to make her talk!

"Umm.. Uhh.. You... You.. are pretty!" Stammered Zaina.
"Pretty?" I gave her questioning look.
"Oops..! Uh-I.. I mean.. Handsome." She said. I literally laughed at her jittery!

"Ok.. I have brought one of your possessions!" I said.
This time she gave me a questioning look.
"Close your eyes!" I instructed.
She gave a confused glance at me. I smiled and made her close her eyes.
Then I took the 'HZ' pendant which I gave her on her birthday, and wore it on her neck.

Now I told her to open.
When she opened her eyes and saw the pendant, she started blushing while her eyes filled with tears.

I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears by giving her a warm smile.
Her eyes twinkled in happiness. She just buried her face in my arms and started crying by murmuring jazakallah!

I felt myself being electrocuted! I couldn't bear her crying, though it was the tears of happiness. I just caressed her head and raised her chin towards me. I wiped her tears and said,
"I want you to smile like this, forever Ma! I'll go to any extent to see that smile on your face!!"

"Insha Allah.. I wont disappoint you..!" She said and two tears escaped from her eyes.
And this was the first time she spoke to me clearly.
I just hugged her, because she made me realize how much I love her!
****