The proposal once more!

"Verily with hardship comes ease!"

Hakam's POV.

After the proposal was re-fixed, Allah only knows how I felt. It was like, immersing a person into the deep sea for hours and when he is about to give up the struggle of coming back to the surface, he's being taken back, automatically! Truly! Imagine how happy the person'd be!
I'm undergoing the same situation! Alhamdhulillah!

Allah is the best of the planners. He test the people to the epitome! He checks on each and every person's taqwa (faith)! The moral I have learnt through this proposal is no matter what, we should never lose faith on Allah! He tests and then he gives! He loves to see us being with taqwa even at the worst part of our life!

I prayed two rakat Nafl prayers though I knew that these two rakats I prayed is nothing when compared to everything Allah has given me!

Ma and Rifa had gone to visit Sameera aunty's place to replace the broken bond and to meet Zaina. It is planned to take the Nikah on the day after tomorrow. Ma is rushing out with the marriage just because she fears for another dispute! Anytime!

Everyone suggested the same. Including me! No one knows when will Shaitan spoil a person's mind and put evil into it! May Allah protect us!

At the moment, trillions of thoughts were striking into my mind!
Zaina has lost her own mom! She lacks mother's love. So I have to be like a guardian, best friend and a best life partner to her!
Ya Allah give me the strength to keep her happy forever and to fulfill her lost happiness!

In the last week's jummah kutba, the topic was about the 'duties of a husband towards his wife!' Really, it created a great impact within me! It was said that, a wife is an amaanath given by her father to her husband. A husband should fulfill all her needs and wants and keep her happy. Amaanath is a great responsibility! We shouldn't damage them mentally or physically! We don't even have the right to point our finger at them. They are not our slaves, in-fact they're our life partners! And they have been created from our ribs! Which means they're the twin halves of us!

Within two days, I'll be promoted from a boy to a man with responsibilities! Insha Allah!

I heard the sound of the car. I knew they have returned. I hope everything was fine!

"Assalamu alaikum Ma and Rif!" I greeted. But they look lost. What?
Ya Rabb! Everything should be fine!

"Ma is anything wrong?" I asked.
They just walked towards the hall and sat on the sofa. No smile, no excitement, no glee, nothing! Nothing from Rifa's side! Something has terribly gone wrong!
My face started to surround with dark cloud...,
"Come on temme! Both of you! Please!!" I said in a worried voice, almost hopelessly.
A smirk formed in Rifa's face, and then she roared out in laughter, while Ma joined her.

"BHAIIII!! Alhamdhulillahh! Everything went welllll! Your reaction was as if you have bitten a ginger" said Rifa and roared out in laughter.

Hugh! Now only I can breathe!
"Stop it, you both! Your'll nearly killed me..! How mean of your'll! Not a joke!" I said, by giving that sour look.
They stopped for a minute and again they started laughing.

"I'm sorry honey!" Said Ma, trying her best to control the laughter.
I just smiled and they both hugged me.

"You are gonna get married within two days! And you gotta be the same with me forever and treat me like your baby sister!" Punched Rifa, hard on my stomach.

"Yeahh exactly!" Ma agreed with Rifa.

"Ouch! I have to say that! You and your babhi will get together and will push me away!!" I mocked at her by pinching her cheeks.

"Ow! Hehe.." Said Rifa and gave me a sheepish smile. My cute lil mischievous sister! Alhamdhulillah for everything!
****