The shocking truth

"Assalamu alaikum! Shaifa? Haya? How are your'll? What a great surprise..? How is my sista?" Rifa messaged in the group. The group created by Raihan is a ray of hope for everyone in regard to Zaina and Hakam's marriage.

Shaifa: alhamdhulillah! What about you?

Rifa: alhamdhulillah! Missing you guys so much.

Raihan: hey no sentiments! Your'll can caress each other on the wedding day! Now be serious and tell me, Shaifa any clue?

Rifa: Rai bhai!! So mean! Oki we'll get back to the mission.

Shaifa: yessss!!!!!

Haya: assalamu alaikum guys!! And yess we got a clue!

Raihan: what's that?
Hakam: what?

Rifa: oh my goddd! I am gonna get my bhabi backk!! Lalalalaa...!!

Shaifa: its actually.., a secret which even Zaina doesn't know until now. Guys please don't utter a word about this to Zaina! After much hesitation my mom told me and Haya about this.

Haya: yup!

Shaifa: actually, Sameera aunty! Her actual reason behind this is she don't want Zaina to be happy! Because...
Zaina is not her own daughter!

The statement of Shaifa left Rifa, Raihan and Hakam in a state of shock. After a couple of minutes, Hakam replied,
Hakam: Totally unexpected! But.. Please for heaven's sake! Make it obvious!

Shaifa: hmmm! I know! Even I was left with the same shock. But yes! Thats the truth!

Haya: yep! Zaina is the daughter of Hassan uncle's first wife! But she passed away when Zaina was 6 months old! Sameera aunty is a widow and she got Hana from her first marriage. And Hana was 1year old at that time. Finally Hassan uncle and Sameera aunty got married just because they had similar situation.

Shaifa: and.. From the small age Hassan uncle was very fond of Zaina. Just because Zaina is motherless! And Sameera aunty was more concerned about Hana! This created disputes between Sameera aunty and Hassan uncle. Sameera aunty thought that Zaina was an obstacle for their relationship.

Haya: so this made Sameera aunty hate Zaina more. Though Sameera aunty tried her best to be normal with Zaina, the tight bond she had with Hassan uncle started to get loosened and she thought that it was because of Zaina.

Shaifa: Finally, Sameera aunty started playing with Zaina's happiness. She started finding faults on Zaina, discriminate her, and day by day she started coming up with false complaints about Zaina to Hassan uncle.

Haya: Hassan uncle, who was completely unaware of the wickedness caused by shaitan in Sameera aunty's mind, started believing in whatever she says.

Shaifa: hmm yep! And this kinda tormented situation started happening to Zaina from her small age itself. Lack of mother's love! Restricted and blamed for no reason by her dad for the deeds she never did! Bullied by her sister.., everything has caused a major damage within her.

Haya: we, ourselves has noticed Sameera aunty's harshness of words towards Zaina. Poor soul! Allah has given her a loads patience. She manages everything with a pretty smile on her face!

Rifa: ZAINA bhabi.... Uh-I never thought... she had such a worst past.... I swear she is my babhi! My little princessss...!!! I want her! I'll look after her like a Queen! What can we do to get her back...???
I am ready to do anything from my side!

Raihan: heartless! No humanity at all!

Rifa: Hakam bhaiii.. Are you there? Reply?

Raihan: just now he went offline!

Rifa: lemme check on him! He is in his room.
****
"Bhaiiii..." Rifa push-opened the door of Hakam's room and found a very emotion filled brother.
He has gone pale.
"Rif? Come!" He said silently.
Rifa went near Hakam and petted his shoulder.
Hakam quickly hugged Rifa. She could hear Hakam's heart beating faster. For the first time Rifa has ever seen a guy, that too her brother in a traumatic state. Rifa stood stunned. She couldn't console her brother because her lungs were tight-packed with air.
Her heart was trembling and beating fast by looking at her brother in this state. She felt that a heart attack would be more fine than this trauma!

"Bh..b..bha..bhaii.. Ev..eve..ry..thi..ng.. Ww..ill be fu..finnee!" Stammered Rifa while two tears fell into Hakam's shoulder.

"I am fine! I am fine! Trust me I am!" He tried his best to pretend normal and act like nothing happened by letting Rifa go.

Rifa understood that Hakam loved Zaina so much. Its just nothing but true love.

"I'll get you some water!" Said Rifa and left Hakam alone. She then quickly ran to her room, took the phone and messaged Raihan.

Rifa: Rai bhaii!! Rai bhaiii... Hakam bhai is totally brokennn.. Just drop by! Now itself!

Raihan: ohhhh shitt! Okay... I'll be in 5!
****

Please like/comment and show your support!!:)

#yaayy!!! Finally we have reached 1k reads..!!! Love you all my readers! #TYSM..!!!
Please vote and comment either..!! Which'll mean alottt to meee..!!
Truly um happy! Your support is my courage!! <3!!