I'm Here For You.

Yami: Mel does not own YU-GI-OH! but does own the plot so please don't steal. Thank you.

Mel: Thanks Yami.

Yami: Your welcome.

Yugi pov.

Yami was still, as he was near to death. I had to save him, but how? Then an idea popped into my head: I'll save him by giving him blood. It just might work, I got up from my struggling form, crying  indefinitely into Yami's chest, He must have noticed this because his voice came hoarse,

"Yugi, w-what a-are you do-doing?"

"I'm returning a gesture my Mou hitori no boku."

"You d-don't have t-to do t-t-that, for me aibou."

"And I cant just let you die" I tried not to cry at this point but it was hard to watch my love die in front of my eyes, to make it worse he didn't want my help, but I knew I had to. I then made a cut in my arm, letting my blood slowly make it's way to the surface of my skin.

"You'll be okay Yami, hold on." I whispered, draping my arm over his wound on his stomach, waiting for the blood to go to him,

"Yugi..." Yami tried to stop me but I didn't listen, I wanted to help him, I couldn't let him die for his step-father's crime, he's done nothing wrong. Aknadin WILL pay for what he has done to my Yami, one way or another, he WON'T get away with this. I promise.

In no time at all I saw Yami's wound get better and he was regaining his strength. I sighed in relief.

"Yugi?"

"Yes Mou hitori no boku?"

"T-Thank you, so much, how can I ever repay you?"

"You don't have to do anything, but be mine."

"I can do that" then he gave me a tight hug, and stared into my amethyst eyes, crimson meeting amethyst. and pulled me into a long, passionate kiss, which quickly deepened. When we pulled away panting for air, I un-tied him and said,

"come on, lets go home"

"Yes, I'd like that too aibou." He replied.

Time skip.

Yami pov.

When we got home it was really late, like 3 o'clock I think. So we decided to go to bed. I was so glad that we were back, safe and sound, with my aibou. He risked a lot but that's why I love him, he would give up anything to help others, but don't get me wrong if it was Yugi in that situation, I would do the same for him as he did me. We both changed back to human form and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel: I know the chapter was short but I'm at school writing this so yeah.

Yugi: it's okay Mel, Yami is safe and that's all I can ask for.

Yami: yeah thanks Mel, I thought I was a goner there, Thanks.

Anyways

Thanks to @Yugioh1998 Yugioh1998for the idea it really worked well.

Vote, comment

Until next time

Fangirl out.