School Q and A

A/N I know the last chapter didn't make sense In some parts because I said that Yugi's grandpa was dead but yeah anyways....

Yugi pov.

I was a bit soar in the morning but what happened last night was worth it. I looked over to Yami and he looked so content and happy. I decided to take a shower because I was still slightly sticky and I felt dirty don't ask me why. After my shower I got dressed into my blue leather pants, black leather vest, chocker, my leather wristbands and my blue leather jacket.

Now we had to survive school oh goodie if Yami ever wakes up that is. I decided to wake him up my self,

"Yami, wake up, my Mou hitori no boku."

"Morning my aibou, did you have a nice sleep?"

"yes of course I did, and how about you?"

"I did as well thank you, well better get a shower and get ready for school then."

"Yes and I'll make breakfast."

"Good idea, aibou" and with that Yami went into the bathroom to get ready while I went down stairs to make breakfast.

I decided to make bacon and eggs, it was our favourite. Yami came downstairs about 10 minuets later just in time to eat his share. The door then burst open and a ringing noise came to our ears as we whipped our heads around to see Joey and the others,

"Yug', Yami, You guys ready to go?" He shouted towards us.

"Yes, Joey we've just finished breakfast." I replied,

"okay then lets go" Ryou added.

when we arrived at school me and Yami got some stairs as we were holding hands, but we just ignored them and carried on. Nothing could get me down so long as I had Yami to make me happy.

Time skip.

It was after break, third lesson, and it was history with Miss Ishtar and our group project was about ancient Egypt, seen as me and Yami knew quite a lot about it anyway, also I could just emagine that the other group was doing the same thing seen as Bakura, Malik and Marik knew a lot as well. next History lesson, tomorrow, we had to do a presentation to the whoile class so this lesson was making sure we knew what to say and make it good and interesting. Me and Yami was going to talk, while Kaiba and Joey and Tristan were going to hold up various things, from Egypt, that we had from when we were discovering Yami's past together.

"Alright now Yug' I think we got it sorted, everything's good" My Brooklyn accented friend said through all the silence and concentration we had amongst our selves.

"You sure Joey?" I asked

"Ye', now stop worrying" Joey laughed

"Just making sure" then Yami took my hand under the table and that made me calm down. I gave him a loving look and carried on with my work.

'I love you Yami' I said through the mind link.

'I love you too aibou.' He Lovingly replied. He smiled and carried on with what he was doing before, as did I.

Time skip.

Yami pov.

It was now lunch and we all went up to the roof, only for me and Yugi it was a 'Q and A' session. instead of lunch. Joy.

" so how are you guys doing?"
"Yeah you done it yet?"
"Your a Prevert Bakura"
"Oh like it never crossed your mind Kaiba"
" I have better things to worry about, like my puppy and my multi billionaire company."
" Oh whatever I want know if you guys have done it?"
"How long have you been going out for again?" I saw Yugi look at me worried and like he wanted me to answer at the same time, so I did.
"Fine, Yes and just over a week."
" Cool... Wait what? Yami are you serious? How did you get Yugi to say yes to that?"
" Easy Tristan, we both wanted it so we just.. did it"
" Told you guys they had done it" Marik piped up
"So when was this Yami?" Malik asked.
"Last night"
"Wow Yami, good on ya both" Joey virtually screamed.

After our little 'Q and A' session with the group the bell had rang, indicating the end of lunch, and we went to our next two classes to end the day.
------------------------------------------------------
Well a lot of questions for you guys Yugi and Yami in that chapter but it took you guys long enough to join us,
Yugi: Yeah sorry about that Mel( if you didn't know my name is Melissa but call me Mel for short ;) )
Yami: a lot of questions indeed.
Yugi: see you guys next time, byeeee
Yami: Yeah bye guys *starts kissing Yugi*
Okay see you in the next chapter
Until next time
Fangirl out.