Impatient ↠ Haiba Lev ↠ NSFW

Start from the beginning

Taking a bite out of the meat, you chewed in delight, savouring the flavour. "It's really good!" You said with enthusiasm, and you took note of the pleased expressions on the Haiba women's faces.

After a minute of silent eating, it's Alisa who breaks the silence, a cheeky grin on her face. "So, since when had you two been dating?" You looked at the man beside you, who still had his mouth full with food, so you decided that it was you who would answer.

"Almost 6 months, actually." The silver haired young woman lets out a laugh. "And you haven't gotten tired by his amusing antics yet?" Lev pouted. "(First Name)-chan, my sister's being mean to me. Defend me!"

"There's been a few close calls, but I'm pretty sure I can handle him." You said slyly, entertained by the look on Lev's face, as well as the giggles that came from the women across you.

"I like you already, (Last Name)-chan." Your boyfriend threw a mock glare at his sister. "(First Name)-chan is mine, nee-chan! I don't want to share her."

A pink blush appears on your cheeks as all of you laugh.

"So, how did you two meet?" It's his mother who asks this time around, and you snigger at recalling your fateful encounter with Lev. The said guy, meanwhile, groans in embarrassment. "(First Name)-chan, please don't. They're going to tease me forever."

"Sorry, Lev, but your mother asked. She deserves to know." You apologise half-heartedly, the silly grin still on your face.

---

The first week of high school had finally passed, and much to your relief only one teacher had given you homework. You were getting ready to head home early so you could finish your homework as soon as possible, and then you would spend the rest of your Friday night watching the latest episode of your favourite anime.

Your plans were to be delayed for a while though as a friend of yours approached you with haste. "Hey, (Last Name)-chan. Could you do me a quick favour?" They asked you, and you nodded apprehensively. "Sure, what is it?"

"Just give this to Haiba-san for me. He left his notebook in our classroom." You take the red notebook in your hands, eyeing the cover of it.

Name: Haiba Lev || Class 3 || Subject: Mathematics

"Haiba Lev.." You murmured the name under your breath, racking your mind for a face to go with the it, but you can't seem to find a match. "Who is he?"

"He's the tall half-russian guy in my class. He's in the volleyball club, I think." You frown. "If you know him, why don't you give it to him instead?" They flinch, chuckling nervously. "Er, well, I have to go somewhere?" Right. As if you were going to believe such an excuse.

"You're spending more time trying to get me to give the notebook back to him, rather than if you went to their gym and gave it to him." They stare at you with a fearful expression. "It's just that he's so intimidating, you know? I'm like a foot or so shorter than him! And his eyes look like they know all my secrets." Your friend shivers, and you almost laugh.

"Seriously? You must be exaggerating." But you keep the notebook with you anyways, as you start walking towards where their gym would be. "(Last Name).." They whined, causing you to let out a giggle. "I'm doing it, no worry. Tall, half-russian dude, right?" They nod in relief. "Thank you!"

Walking in front of the gym, you open the door, to be greeted with a loud shout. "Watch out!" It's much too late for warnings, though. A volleyball hits your face, and the pain is more than you expected to feel, as you slide down to sit on the floor. "Ah, bloody hell.." You felt something warm drip from your nose, and you knew you were having a nosebleed.