Chapter 1

~ 3 July 2004 ~

I walked down the street with my hood up
I reached the shop ' Records' , i walked in the cashier smiled at me as i smiled back i walked up the back to the hip hop area .
I looked at the alphabetical sorted shelfs .
I scanned the shelf T ... T ... T ... Tupac , ' Tupac Greatest Hits Part 1 ' last one there . I grabbed it my hand met with someone else's . I looked up and met eyes with this boy his brown dreamy eyes and his brown as well as his brown hair he looked really nice ... Wait what am I saying Im Jordan .
' Hey Ma , think the pop section is over there '
' Don't try your "Hey Ma" i aint a little hoe and second im pretty sure this is the hip hop section is here , where im ment to be '

' Oh fiesty, just how i like em , ere' ma you take it ' he said handing me the CD

'Thanks' i went and paid for it and left .

*school next day*

'Jordan this is my boyfriend T-rell' Heather introduced me to her "Boyfriend" i looked up a this a light skinned boy
'Trell , you must be Jordan ' he said putting his hand out for me to shake it .
'Sup'

' Oh Heather you and your friends should come and meet my friends ' he said with excitement.
' Oh we would love too '
' Would we? ' i asked , interrupting
'Yes ' she nudged me .
'Awright Sound am away ' i said walking away .

Trell seems alright .

*In the cafeteria *

I collected my lunch and heard

'JORDAN JORDZ'
'OVER HERE'
I looked to see ma Sqaud , i went and sat next to Neeyka i looked across the table to see that boy from the shop .He looked up at me and smirked . Trell introduced us to Alex (æ) Chris ( Chris Brown ) Mike/y /Michael (Tyga) .
' Oh Mikey who'ed thought it ah ?,'
' Shut it , Jordan '
The whole table looked at us .
' Wait you too have meet before ? '
"Mikey" explained the story .
'Aw wee Jordie meet a boy ' Neekya laughed
' Shut It '

*After School *
--Heathers POV--

Jordan was playing basketball on the court at the park , it was empty considering it was a Friday and the boys were coming .

They were playing basketball with Jordan she really likes Mikey . Hmm , COUPLE ALERT...?

--Chris-POV--

Trells new girl is nice & hot however have you seen London (Jordans Other Friend)
Ima need get her number;)

And i think ma other boy Michael got that Jordan girls number ;)