"A new side of him" ... (chapter 5)

My alarm goes off telling me it's time for school. I really didn't need it cause I never went to sleep. all because I couldn't help thinking of how what I said last night could've hurt him. And to think we were actually bonding and then I just had to say something that would ruin the moment "uhh". I get up to do my morning routine and change into my school clothes and head down stairs.

"Good morning mom".

"Oh good morning y/n your up early'. mom states

"Yeah if only you knew I never went to sleep."

"Mhhm' I say while smiling

"Ok well see you later" I said while walking outside.

But as soon as I open the door he's outside.

"Umm what are you doing here." I asked.

'I'm your personal walking buddy remember." he simply replied.

"Yeah I know that but I didn't think you would start walking with me as soon as I leave my house. I thought we we're going to meet up or something." I say chuckling.

"Oh well nope this way is better because you're not alone and I know you're ok cause you're with me." he states.

Oh my goodness can you not say things like that.

"Well alright then let's go to Normani's house because I'm not going to leave her al-alone." he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I was taken aback by that."

Oh sorry about that he says while letting go of my wrist. But she's walking with Jackson so it's just you and me.

"Oh really, wait you know Jackson"? I asked

"Yeah were friends" he replied

"Oh that's funny"

"How ?" He asked

"Because you're friend is talking with my best friend." I stated

"Wait what do you mean by talking, talking as in like dating? He asked."

"Yeah you didn't know." I replied

"No!.....Oh that's probably what he wanted to tell me last night but I wasn't in the mood to talk to him."

"Why weren't you in the mood to talk to him? Isn't he your friend." I asked out of curiosity while still waiting at the bus stop with him.

"Cause I just wasn't ok ! He rudely replied"

The bus finally comes and we both walk in and Normani and Jackson are sitting next to each other so looks like I'm sitting alone oh well I don't mind being alone.
I take my seat about to put my legs up when he just rudely moves my legs out the way.

"Um you could have just told me to move politely you know. I stated"

"Ehh you'll be fine. He states"

I just turn my head and start to look outside. And start to get lost in my thoughts. How can someone like him be so cute and nice and caring but yet act so rude. I sigh maybe if I say sorry about yesterday I might find out why he's acting like this.

'Sorry " I say breaking the silence

"Sorry for what" he states

"I'm sorry you thought I didn't take you seriously yesterday."

"I thought he scoffed .....you literally just laughed in my face."

"Yeah I laughed at your face expression. But since you don't really know me you wouldn't know that when someone is making a serious face I can't help it but laugh. So no I wasn't laughing at the topic I was simply laughing at your serious face expression ok. I say while walking off the bus into school. Leaving him with out replying back to anything I just said.