"her point of view" (chapter 8)

*phone chimes* hello

"Hmm you were waiting for my call weren't you." kunpimook said

"Whaaaaaaattttttt ,pssh please" I replied.

"Yeah hmmmn sure,anyways it's midnight" kunpimook stated.

"And." I simply replied.

"It's the next day" he replied.

"Yeah I know I should probably get some sleep" I sarcastically replied.

"Noooooo don't go ,why are you going to sleep so early it's Friday which means no school tomorrow,meaning STAY UP WITH ME OR ELSE!" he stated.

"Hahaha you're so funny ahahaha OR ELSE ahh I'd love to see you do something" I replied.

Call ended-----
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What the heck did he just hang up on me. How rude, I'm just going to go wash up.

I walk towards my bathroom and all I have on at the moment is underwear and an oversized shirt,no bra. And as I'm in the bathroom about ready to take off my clothes I suddenly hear a knocking sound at my window so I decided to ignore it and quickly shower.

I finished showering and got out and wrapped my body in my towel. I walk out the bathroom and look for some comfortable clothes to wear. As I put my underwear on I hear the same noise again so I quickly put my sports bra on and walked towards where I hear the noise.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! " I screamed.

"What the fuck kunpimook, what are you doing outside my window?" I asked in shock while opening the window and helping him into my room.

"Umm I said or else remember, I just didn't think you'd be undressed I mean we just got together y/n aren't we moving a little to fast" He states.

"Yahh stop it , this is what I normally sleep him plus I wasn't expecting company " I say while walking towards where my oversized shirt was and quickly put it on.

"Well you should have, did you really think I would hang up on you just like that, come on you were expecting me " he stated.

"Aigoooo Ottoke you really think I would just be undressed in front of you like it's nothing" I stated.

"Well you acted like if it was nothing, like am I not the first guy to see you like that because you we're very calm" he asked.

"I acted calm because I'm just in underwear and a sports bra that's basically like I'm in a bikini so it's nothing to me and no , no other guy has seen me like this your the first" I shyly replied.

"True, oh so I'm the first I'm also the last" he says while walking close to me.

"Oh really your the last how you haven't even officially asked me out" I say nervously.

He leans in and kisses me a little rough.

He departs his lips on my lips giving me a hint that he wants access inside my mouth. I nervously depart mines and he puts his tounge in with out hesitation.

*takes a deep breath*

"You already know that your mine so that's why I didn't ask" he says while showering me with kisses.

"Ahh stop, and I know I'm yours and your mine" I say giggling while pushing him off me.

"You really can't be hear though" I say worried.

"Aww why not" he pouts.

"Well first, my mom doesn't know your here, second you came through my room window and I willingly helped you in. Third my room door is locked and closed." I stated.