ZPD

We arrived at the police station. It is as big as a mall. "We're here" Judy said while acting nervous. "Why so nervous?" I asked. "Well, I don't know how the others are going to react." she said. "Come on carrots, I'm sure they probably won't care" Nick said. "How can you be so sure?" She replied. "Trust me " he said it with that sly smile again. I swear that smile is persuasive. As Nick escorted me out of the car and into the building, we got eyes. Whispers all around the lobby. A overweight cheetah on the front counter was a little scared. "Uuuhh. Is that what crashed?". "Yes, we have him detained and put in the interrogation room for questioning, after that he is free." Both of them took me to a room, a simple interrogation one, but the interrogator was not Judy nor Nick, it was a mouse wearing a trench coat and a hat. "Salvator, you are going to be asked a certain amount of questions that will document you and expect complete honesty, do you understand ?". "Yes" I replied.

"Question one. What are you?" He said. "I am a human." Now is not the time I thought."Question two. Where are you from?" This time I'm going to tell the truth. "I came from a war- wretched planet, our enemies got us off guard and defeated us swiftly without mercy. My father was the king of the kingdom, he fought till he died. I ,on the other hand ,survived and had to obey my father's last order. Going to a newe home. And do what I failed to do." "Which is what?"he replied. "Protecting it." I said. "From what?". "Like what a police officer would do. Protect and serve." I replied. "You want to be a police officer?." "As crazy as it sounds , yes. For redemption. And for my father." I said. "How can we trust you?". "I haven't been hurting anyone now right, that's something." I said in my defense. "Hmm. Maybe."sounding unsure. "Alright, final question. The officers that brought you in or anybody in general. Did you have any intent to hurt them because you are here?" I thought this was the most stupidest question ever. "Never in a million years, I respect anybody as a fellow but if someone threatens me or anyone, I will step in."I said confidently, and a bit relieved. "OK we're done here." We both exited the room and walked into a crowd of police. They were staring at me even Judy and Nick. To break the silence I said "Um hello?". Judy came up and hugged me. I was surprised and asked why. "Because you lost your home we all feel sorry" she said. Others we're giving sympathy around the room. "Sorry about your friends and family" a ram said. "Thank you for your regards, although I am very surprised for all of you to show me friendliness." I said looking at a bull. "We just don't care if you're another creature, our home is your home." He said. He took out his hand for a handshake, I shook it. "Names Bogo, ZPD chief, and I'm OK with you being an officer. But I'm going to be hard on you." "Fine by me" I said with a smirk. "What are you all doing !? Get back to work!" He yelled at the officers as they all scrambled out. "You to Hoppes and Wilde!" They both waved, "See you after work we can go grab a dinner together", and on to their daily patrol. "What are you going to do now?" Bogo asked. "Well, might as well get to know the city a bit more" I replied. "Here is a map and if you come to any trouble, you know who to call." He said, then walked back towards his office. I exited the station and started my tour around the city. "Well let's see what's up." Still sunny.