Chapter 7

Reilis POV

I was in the living room with Taylor and Cameron. Taylor was sitting next to me. Ugh, he is so attractive. Not that it matters, but he is very nice to the eyes. They were talking about the nerf gun war and about the awesome things they did. I just sat there amused while listening to the entire conversation.

"Ill be right back." Cameron said to us and stood up from the couch.

He walked away leaving me and Taylor alone. It was weird since we just sat in awkward silence. I didnt know what to say.

"Tell him Britt..." I heard Aaron say.

Him? What are they talking about.

"Tell me what?" Cameron replied.

I stood up immediately and looked at Taylor. He gave me a confused expression which i replied with a small smile before bolting out of the room toward where they were standing.

"Umm..." She began and her expression was terrified. Cameron stood there with curious eyes waiting for her response.

"Britt I need you!" I yelled before she could answer. Everyones heads snapped towards me. I gave a kurt smile back.

"For what exactly? Aaron asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

He smirked evilly at me, squinting his eyes for more effect. Two can play at this game!

"I wanted to order pizza." I replied simply.

"We just ate." he retorted.

"Im hungry again." I exclaimed. I watched as Britt's and Cameron's head follow the movement of our voices.

"Well find a phone book. Or even better use your phone."

"Cant find a phone book. Nobody had them these days, Aaron. Also my phone is dead. So i came to use Britts thank you very much." I replied and grabbed her by the arm pulling her away.

"You can use mine if you want." Cameron began to dig through his pockets.

"Britt's phone is cooler." I shouted back when i got to the living room.

"They have the same phone." Aaron pitched in.

"Still cooler!" I yelled loudly with same sass.

I looked at Britt and she smiled. "You are so dumb. 'I want to order pizza'." She mimicked me.

"Shut up" i playfully pushed her shoulder. "At least i got you out of admitting your feelings for Cameron." I whispered.

"Well thanks for that." She laughed.

"Im still bummed that you didn't tell me." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Oh like you didn't notice." Britt rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over chest too.

"True" i nodded and sat down next to Taylor again.

Britt wiggled her eyebrows at me when she sat on the other couch. I just smiled and possibly blushed a little. I dramatically flipped my hair over my shoulder, which caused Britt to laugh and Taylor to stare at us.

"Whats going on?" Taylor asked.

"Nothing" i lied and grabbed the remote to the TV. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes i do babe" Taylor said and laid his arm over my shoulder.

"As if. Im not interested!" I exclaimed and scooted away. He put his hands over his chest dramatically like his heart hurt. I chuckled at his child like behavior.

"Thats what they all say" he retorted.

"Oh i bet!" I replied back.

"Lets watch Rapunzel!" Britt said over excitedly.

"Not this again!" Aaron complained once him and Cameron entered the room.

"Yeah Britt, we aren't watching that. I must admit that its a good movie but I've seen it way too much." I said leaning back further into the couch.

"Ugh, fine! How about a scary movie?" She asked.

"Annabell?" Taylor suggested.

Ive seen that movie so many times. The first time i saw it, it did scare me to be honest. Now i think its funny. Also i just scare the people around me because i know where all the pop ups are.

"Sure." I said.

Everyone settled in on the couches. Cameron sat on the other couch next to Britt. Then on this couch Aaron sat in between Taylor and I.

I found the movie and pressed play. I saw Britt grab a pillow and set it in her lap just in case she needs to use it to hide her face. I tucked my feet up to my chest and we all got sucked into the movies once it began.