14- We're All a Little Crazy pt.1

(I think this song really goes with this chapter guys, check it out)

Jerome's POV-

   Millions of twisted thoughts and ideas coursed through my head as I rummaged through the circus shed for a weapon that was worthy of the occasion.

I came across a machete, deeming it too cliché and tossing it to the side.
A hammer? No.. A two-by-four? Nah..

I grinned manically as I spotted the perfect weapon for the job. It was a simple ax with a wooden handle.

'Can't have a weapon that's too extravagant like a chain saw or a samurai sword' I thought comically 'I'm the star of the show!'

Creeping out of the shed, I made sure no one saw me as I made my way to the trailer. Lyla never locks the door, so it was easy to get in.

You can imagine my disappointment when I found her passed out drunk on the kitchen floor.

I could just hack her to pieces while she slept...but what fun would there be in that?

No...I want to hear her as she begs for her life, as she uses her last breaths to plead for my forgiveness.

Slowly closing and locking the door, I approached her with a wicked smile on my face. My foot nudged her awake as I cooed "Oh mother dearest, wakeup. It's time to have some fun.."

----

Willow's POV-

I absolutely could not sleep after Jerome had left the house in such a rage, and lied awake in bed all night.

After tossing and turning for the umpteenth time, I rose from the bed and had a quick shower. After that I started cleaning the apartment to keep myself occupied, occasionally biting my lip nervously at the possibility that Jerome could be out doing something horrible.

A few hours later when I was on the couch watching a movie, the door swung open and Jerome's black silhouette trudged into the apartment, closing the door loudly behind him.

"Jerome, where have you been? I was worried sick!" I griped, turning the lamp on so that I could actually see him.

I continued my rant as light flooded the room and I turned to face him. "Don't ever storm off like tha-" My words caught in my throat as I took in his appearance. 

He had a cynical grin on his face as if he didn't realize that he was splattered with blood and holding an ax.

I gasped, taking a few steps away from him. His face quickly softened and he dropped the ax, quickly approaching me.

"No no! hey baby listen I'm not gonna hurt ya!" he pleaded, keeping his distance from my shaking form.

"Jerome who's blood is that?What did you do?!" I demanded.

At that, the smile returned to his face. "Lyla! Hah! Ding dong, the bitch is dead!" he laughed, doing jazz hands with his blood stained fingers.

I grimaced, lip quivering at the sickening confession. "Jerome you..you didn't." I breathed in disbelief.

He began pacing the floor, excitedly recounting the events of the murder.
"Look doll, you don't understand" he chuckled "It was..it was.. Climatic! I felt like this is what I was born to do!"

He stopped spinning around to face me, making a large square with his hands as he said "Lyla Valeska, murdered by son. Hah! Now that's a headline!" he then began laughing hysterically.

  My hand came up to my mouth in horror, my feet taking slow steps back to the bedroom.

It finally dawned on me: He was a psychopath. I was dating a psycho, and I had given my innocence to a psycho.