Don't you remember? (Part 2)

You woke up as you feel a a small hand tapping your cheek. You open your eyes slowly and saw Tao poking your cheek, then you blinked your eyes and saw your cat tapping it's paw in your cheek. You frowned in the realization, Tao wasn't next to you anymore. Unlike the morning before, you were up in his arms and he'd pull you even closer.

You sat up and cuddled, Min, your cat in your arms gently. You caressed her fur and she meowed. You looked at the empty space of the bed next to you until she meowed, gaining a bit of your attention. You were gazing at your cat whose eyes are smiling right now. You wondered what's with her eye smile.

'What's up with that eye smile?' you asked yourself in your head.

You stood up from the bed, still cuddling Min. She jumped off your arms and swayed her tail lightly before she walked out the door, leaving you dumbfounded. You seem shocked at the way she acts today. It felt strange, as if you weren't in your home. Your cat is in a good mood and yet your mood is not. You walked down the stairs and caught Min trying to open a window.

"Hey! Hey! Min!" you call out to her as you approach her, "What the hell are you trying to do?" you asked her as you carry her in your arms. She looked at you and you can see her eyes telling something, "what is it?" you asked, a little annoyed. She looked out the window, making look at the direction she is looking at.

"What is it? There is nothing there." you said as you closed the slightly opened window. Min let out the sad meow and jumped off your arms and ran off. "Hey! Min!" You ran to the kitchen and looked under the table, "Min baby! I'm sorry." you said but she wasn't there.

'What's with her?' you asked yourself in your head. You can hear her meowing and another cat is also meowing.

"Min!" you called to her and approached the living room cause the noises can from there, you saw the door open. "What the hell?!" you panic lightly as you went out to see Min interacting with another cat.

"Min! Come here!" You called out to her. Min run to her and the other cat run away. "What's up with that?" She asked before cuddling her in her arms.

Evening
"I just wanna dance," you sang softly while writing some lines on your notebook. You brush your hair with your fingers and look out the window, the night sky occupying your view.

You close your notebook, leaving the pen in between the pages. You stood up and open the window, a chill swept through your skin and you close your eyes.

"Time for rest." You murmured to yourself before jumping into your bed and covering your lower body with the blanket. You rolled, making you lay on your stomach and half of your face buried in the pillow. You rub your toes together as you close your eyes.

Time Skip (While You Are Asleep) Narration
He saw the window of your room open, he stood in front your house for a few minutes before remembering why is he here. He jumped over the obstacles carefully until he reached the terrace, he climbed in through the window cause the door is locked. He looked at your covered figure, your sleeping figure. He smiled and sat on the bed silently.
"I miss you." He said softly before pressing a gently kiss on your cheek. He holds your hand and kisses it, he uses it to caress his cheek.
"Tao?" You called out to him softly, thinking you're dreaming, "Tao, I miss you.." you added and started crying.
"Hajima.." he said and pulled you into a hug.
"Don't go please.." you begged as you hugged him tighter.
"I'm not going anywhere." He said and carssed your back. You lean away and look into his eyes, you yawn softly and he rubbed his nose against yours as he wiped your tears, "Go back to sleep, my baby." He said and kissed your forehead. You nodded before laying back on your stomach.
"Tao.."
"Yes?"
"Is this a dream?"
"No baby."
"But how?" You asked as you close your eyes.
"I just came." He said as he caressed your hair.
"It's like a dream."
"Do you want me to prove that this isn't a dream?" He asked and you nodded with your eyes closed.

He stood up and removed his shirt. You can hear him unbuckling his belt, you gulp softly. As he unzip and unbutton his pants you secretly remove your shorts under the blanket. You heard his pants drop down the floor, then you feel the cold wind blow to your bare legs as he pulled the blanket off you gently. You called out his name weakly, stuttering and shaking.
He says your name and gets above you, his palms pressed against the matress beside your pillow and his face buried in the crook of your neck, his chest making contact with your clothed back. He pressed his bulge on your ass softly and grinding slowly. Your breathe hitched and he kissed your neck before removing your shirt on you. He kissed your back and shoulder, still grinding gently. You gasp as you feel him grow harder time to time. He caresses your waist and whisper in your ear, "Tell me how do you like it baby?" He asked in his husky voice.
"Your pace, just your pace baby." You said and he pulled your underwear down, you look over your shoulder and caress his clothed cock.
"Please take your boxers off." You said in a shy tone and he smiled before removing them. He caressed your ass cheek gently and looked at you in the eyes.
"Are you su--" you cut off the question he is about to say as you grind your ass in his erect cock and he bites his lower lip.
"I'm so sure of it." You said and he caressed your pussy, you were so wet. He cursed under his breathe before rubbing his cock against your pussy.
"Rub it harder baby." You said and he rubbed the head of his dick in your clit. You bit your lower lip as he rubbed it faster. He slipped in a finger in your pussy and you gasp, he thrusts his finger slowly and kisses your shoulder. Later on, he pulled his finger out and a lined him self in your entrance.
"Tao, please, I can't anymore." You said and he slowly thrusted in you. He groaned as you gasp. You grip into the matress and he held your hand, telling you how much he loves you in your ear to lessen the pain. He deepens himself and you moan in delight. He thrusts slowly while kissing your neck. Your other hand goes under you, rubbing your clit, he pulls your hair gently and you scream softly in excitement. He pulls your ass up and you bury your face in the pillow, he hold both of your hands behind you and he pounded on you hard making you scream.
"Does it hurt?" He asked as he slowled down.
"No baby, please go rougher." You said and he let go of your hands and held your hips. He thrusted fast and you moan loudly his name again and again, the sound of skin slapping filled the room.
"I love you." He said as he thrusted harder.
"I love you too daddy." You moaned, his eyes widen as you call him daddy. He blushed and slowed down, you both panted hard.
"(Y/N)?"
"Yes daddy?" You asked as you look at him over your shoulder.
"You're. Only. Mine." He said and pulled your hair. You groaned in pain but yet you felt happy.
"Yes daddy." You said and grind your ass on his cock. He smiled and entered your hole again, he thrusted hard and fast. You gripped into the matress tight while moaing load. Later on, you both cum, he shivered and your eyes widen as you feel his juices fill you.
"Daddy.." you called out to him.
"Don't worry baby." He said and kissed your shoulder. He pulled out and laid down and you hugged him tight. He kissed your lips before resting your head on his chest, you two fell asleep.