I love you my Kitten

"Don't be naughty you little kitten." Tao said coldly.

"Yes daddy." You replied.

"Now strip."

You removed your clothes sexily, trying to tease him but he still looks calm, but you could notice the erection on his pants.

"Get on your knees, you slut." You got on your knees and he suddenly slapped you.

"Arh.." you sighed in pain softly.

"Remove my pants and boxers."

You impatiently removed them, but suddenly huge and hard member slaps your face.

"Ugh.. Daddy, please.." you pleaded wanting him inside you.

"Doggie style." He said coldly.

You got your self in position, he held your hips tigthly and his dick violently enters your pussy.

"D-daddy.. ahh.." your cracking voice in pain made him smirk.

"Moan loudy. Don't scream." He pounded onto you merciless and you moaned sexily and loudy, your moans always made him crazy making his go even faster.

"Daddy! There! Ugh~ Harder! Faster! Ugh~" you were so lost in the pleasure. He did what you said and slaaped your ass hard.

"Count bitch."

*slap* "One! *slap* "Two!" *slap* "Three!" *slap* "F-four!"

"Who owns you?"

"You! You daddy!" You winced in pain as dug his nails in your butt cheek roughly.

"Don't you ever try to go out with someone again! You are mine! Only mine!"

You nodded as you started sobbing. He noticed your whimpers and sobbing and he stopped thrusting before hugging you by your waist.

"D-daddy, w-what's wrong?"

"Nothing baby." you couldn't help yourself from being frozen. Your mind still processing when he called you, "baby."

"My Kitten? Does it hurt? You Daddy is sorry." he pulls his cock out of you and lays you on the bed and hugged you to his chest. You felt comfort and safe under him. He kissed you hair and memories cam back to you flashing how you two met.

FLASHBACK

You were having a fun night with your friends, you were broken from a break up. You can't imagine why did that guy left you for a girl who doesn't respect herself. You didn't want to make love to him so flirted with other girls, despite knowing this. You let him do what you want for you love him so much, until you saw his posts saying he is with his girl friend, anger and pain grew in you. You started to wonder what does it fell like to be flirting and having sex. So you want to the club with your fiend, you were drinking and dancing with random guys. But in the end, you never felt happiness in them.

So you went to a nearby motel. You coulnd't sleep even though you drank alcohol. The pain was hard to overcome. So you went out and decided to walk around the motel. It was dark and silent until you heard moans, you were curious where is it coming so ypu leaned your ear to each door, chucklinh drunkly to your self.

Until you leaned into a door where the moans and grunts are clearly heard. Out of mind, you knocked at the door. You heard the moaning and grunting stop. A tall, handsome, guy opened the door. Looking at you with a fustrated face.

"May I help you?"

You only look at him then look over to his room, where his bed could be found and confusingly, there isn't anygirl.