# 1 - Questions

"Hey hyung! Who do you like?"

It was the nth time that Jihoon/Woozi recieved that question from their energetic maknae, Lee Chan. He rolled to the other side of the sofa that he was laying on, showing that he was not interested, at all.

"Hyung!!!" Chan whines as he shakes Jihoon, demanding for answers, the latter sighed and sat up straight. Looks like the only way to have his silent moment is to answer Chan.

"I don't like anyone at the moment."

"Hmmm? Is that so?" Chan said, but it was more on to himself. And thought of another way to ask his second question.

"Are you gay?" He asked him bluntly, making Jihoon stand up, and finally decided another way to not answer Chan's stupid questions anymore.

"A-Ah, see you later Jihoon-hyung!" Chan said when he saw the 'guitar', the guitar that he always use to...chase the members off. Especially Mingyu. Jihoon was holding it and when Chan was out of sight, he put it down.

His question made him think; is he gay? Probably not.

Jihoon's phone suddenly vibrated, someone texted him.

Hoshi [10:10am]: Jihoon, Dino's been asking...some weird questions.

Jihoon rolled his eyes to the message. 10:10? Soonyoung probably waited for minutes until he sent this. He decided to brush it off.

Woozi[10:13]: Want my guitar?

Hoshi[10:14]: Lol! No thanks, besides Dino's done 'interrogating' me.

Woozi[10:15]: Oh.

Hoshi[10:16]: But seriously, Jihoon I have something to tell you. (° w °)> It's a secret, ne?

Woozi[10:18]: Yeah. Go ahead.

It took some time and Hoshi isn't replying, Woozi thought it was just a joke. So he didn't put much attention to it. But his phone vibrated.

Hoshi[10:25]: I think there's a chance I'm not straight.