Chapter 4

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" I mentally scream. My mouth doesn't open, The words don't escape. I just stare at the face that would be giving me nightmares every day from this day forward, if I make it out of this alive. Finally, I shriek. 

     The monster shrieks in response to my shriek causing me to scream more and much more louder, causing it to scream more and fairly louder. Soon my finger grasped a knob behind me. Twisting and pushing the knob, I run out of the room staring daggers into the closet. 

     I slam the door shut and my breathing quickens. I need to get out of here. I back away from the door slowly not wanting to turn my head. Moonlight shine through the slits of the curtains. Outside! I rush towards the window greeted by a familiar neighborhood. 

    "Fu-"

      My profanity is interrupted by the knob of the closet door jiggling. I pick up the closest thing next to me, a plank of wood. Now why is there a plank of wood here?

     After a bunch of heavy breathing and heaving I finally manage to lift the big looking loose beam into my arms. I smash the window open causing it to shatter into what seems like a million pieces. I'm about to leap when suddenly an arm pulls me back. scrawny and thin. Bony and chilly.

      It pulls me back and I glance over at it, afraid of what I would see. Not an arm pulling me back, oh no its hair pulling me back. The she-monster looking creature, deformed and ragged, used its hair as a lasso with a surprisingly strong grip. 

     I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as I watched the creature stare at me through one eye, it's hair glowing luminous and white. I started to quake.

      For a split second, I look back at the creature. Instead of blood thirsty fangs I saw gleaming white teeth. White combed neat hair replaced the ragged rope that continues to grasp my arm tightly. Two eyes with irises a bright green shimmery gleam. A tan completion instead of white pealing skin. 

     I feel myself gulp. What the hell? My body falls limp on the stone floor as I grow unconscious once more, the last thing I see is a beautiful teenage girl around my age, wearing the same sickly expression as the demonic beast.

     I wake up to the comfort of my bed. my heartbeat quicken, threatening to beat out of my chest. I snuggle my head deeper into my fluffy pillow. It was all a nightmare. Thank god it was all a nightmare. I open my eyes to be greeted by the yellow glow of my room. White carpet on thee floor. Looking on the  right side of my room I see it, boxes scattered across the floor. Shredded. 

     The lights are on but the room doesn't seem to have change from it's state. At least I have my furniture back. "What happened?" I slurred still visibly drowsy. Hopping out of bed, my feet pressing against smooth stone instead of the white carpet I visibly see. I jump back up and onto the bed. 

          I squeal as I lower my toe having it only reach smooth stone once more. "Holy mother of-" I glance down at my hands. Peeling and almost stripped of skin. Gasping, my breath quickens. I'm going to have a panic attack. I quickly grab my cheeks and pinch and pick at parts of my face and I feel a hollow park of my cheek peeled open. Touching around my face I feel cold icy skin. No. No. No. This can't be happening. 

     "It's happening." said a voice inside my head. It sounded like a male voice. young and venom-filled. "Who are you?" I tug at my hair. It feels brittle. Still my black hair. I gasp as it speaks once more. 

"Your worst nightmare." 

      My eyes quickly widen. Am I in some horror movie? I quickly think to myself about all the shouting I have done, gapping in horror I try to speak through the voice in my mind. 

"Stop you look constipated." 

Well I'm already crazy so mine as well.

"Your not crazy" I repeat to myself. I felt the voice laughing at me as I spoke. My fingernails looked like claws that I desperately wished to dig into someones throat. I have a thirst for blood. Licking my lips I realize my they are already stainted with blood. A metallic taste staining my taste buds. I gawk, spitting and gagging. Yet I continue to lick my lips, wanting more blood. As if the disgust was just and act.

     "What am I?" I croak, my voice husky and hushed. No response. I don't know why this is happening. I've been good! I haven't been a spoiled brat, unless what happened when I mentally burned Charlotte Martinez, but honestly she out right deserved it! I didn't actually say it physically but I did think it and if thats why I'm in this shite hole then I declare injustice!

     I crawl off the bed onto the stone cold floor. "Please change me back." I whimper. Stillness. Scrawled on the stone floor I feel like bawling, yet I don't. I can't. tears won't form in my eyes. No my eye. tears won't form in my eye. From realization fear swallows me hole. A spine chilling screech echo's the room, searching through the tiny corners of the room to spread my rage through my ragged voice. Piercing my ears and making my blood boil. I don't know where the pulse of attitude sparks from but it takes over. Rage. heart flaming of hate. All I want to do is stop being weak, so thats what I'm going to do. 

     Shuffling from outside, my head jerks towards the wooden door. That thing! It did this to me! For what? No damn eff'ing reason thats what! I get up, my weak limbs supporting me. That damn stupid thing messed with the wrong girl! I'm turning 17 at 2'o clock sun rise and I'm not letting this stingy arse looking creature get in the way of my happiness. I'm such a sixteen year old. I know. Growls form from my lips, at first I'm surprised by the action. I lunge for the door and slam it wide open, the door threatening to come of it's creaky rusty hinges. 

     Nothing. 

     I curse under my breath as I search slitted eyes farther into the hallway, nothing. I grunt in frustration and start to thrash in place. Stomping, wanting the monster to come here so I can plummet it's head inside out and get things over with and be normal for shucks sake! 

     As I lift my feet to do another set of outraged stomps, my foot gets tangled into something. "What the-" I glance down to see what has stopped my ranting. A trail of golden healthy hair, sprawled across the hallway floor. I question how I haven't noticed it before. Literally, it's like a never ending POOL of golden fecking strands! 

I guess thats where I'm heading. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Do you like authors notes? I like authors note, I get to pester you guys before you read the next chapter YAY!

Tell me how you feel about the story so far and don't forget to, YOU GUESSED IT..

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

THX GUYS 

xStarGuiderx
(EDITED)