Beware of the Dark

You didn't even realize that it was already 6:00.You thought you took a short nap but you guess not.But you woke up to a strange noise.You couldn't stop thinking about the guy that kissed you.You turned on the news and sat and stared as you could not believe what you saw.You saw the guy with the goggles.His name was Toby Rogers but it was now Ticci Toby.At the corner of your eye you saw a person.You looked over, and it was gone.You ran over to your front door and locked it.You did the same with the back and garage door.You then grabbed a gallon of water, a bunch of food, and your phone and headed up to your room.When you got in there you locked your door and your window(P.S. you live in a two story house).You tried to call your mom but she didn't answer.This was one of the times you actually wanted her to talk to you.

*Time skip brought to you by Walmart*

It was now 9:00 and you have still survived.You heard someone down stairs, you couldn't tell who it was but it was someone.You heard running footsteps coming up the stairs.You went to your closet and got your machete(I don't know why a machete).You stared at the door then all of a sudden you here a pounding it was your boyfriend."Please let me in there's a maniac after me, please (Y/N)!!"You then hearted him stop yelling.You didn't want to open the door.You then heard a hatchet hit as hard as it could to your door.It kept happening(see the reference) until your door was completely destroyed. A man walked in.He looked like the guy that kissed you except all bloody.You couldn't see it but you could tell he was looking at you.

I hope you are enjoying it so far but no one reads these so yeaaaa. :p