The First Time

It was a rainy day like any other day in Spokan, Washington. You just woke up to find yourself on the floor.You got up got changed and went down to the kitchen to make yourself food(since your parents were on vacation).You started to here your phone ring.You picked it up and answered it."Hi (Y/N), how are you doing?" It was your mom.She always got worried when you were home alone."Good" you answered.Before she could talk again you hung up.After you got dressed and ate the rest of your breakfast, you went outside for a walk.You lived in a dangerous neighborhood where plenty of weirdos lived and where most killed people were.You walked around your neighborhood when you thought you saw someone at the edge of the forest, when you looked over it was gone.Later on you decided to go into the forest and explore the place.You saw nothing but trees, trees, trees, and grass.You figured you might as well go back, but right when you turned around someone pushed you to the ground and pinned you down. you saw he had brown hair, a hoodie, yellow goggles, and some type of thing protecting his mouth.You stared at him blankly as he said,"A-are you g-gonna stop s-staring now?" You shook your head and looked at him.He took off his mask thing as you saw some sort of burn mark on his face."A-a-are you h-here to hurt me?" you asked trying not to stuttering." Well i-it depends on w-what type of h-hurt you mean."He says as he starts to kiss you.What is he doing, I don't even know him.You say to yourself as he gets more passionate into the kiss.He then releases and says,"D-did you not e-enjoy that?"You looked at him but did not say anything.He got up then left, you turned around and said,"Wait!" But he was already gone. You went back to the house.It was only 10:00 you woke up at 9:18 but now you didn't know what to do.