She rolled her eyes and walked out the door and I faced him again with a glare. He did not just do that!

"You see a man has needs and you obviously weren't going to give it up so I used other girls." He explained like it was nothing.

"I'm real glad I didn't fuck you, who knows the dieses you have you man whore!" I shot at him with my hands curled into fists at my side.

He still smirked at me. I had enough of this, "Get the fuck out of here, now!" I shouted pointing out the door.

He had the nerve to wink at me before leaving. Before he could leave I grabbed his wrist turning him around and smacked him across the face.

I slapped so hard I could see the red mark in the shape of my hand on his cheek. He glared at me as I did to him before he stormed out of the bathroom and out of the building. Out of my fucking life, for good.

I took a deep breath and I then felt disappointment and upset. I slid my back against the bathroom tiled cold wall. I put my head in between my knees and I just cried.

How could I be so stupid? Why me? Why the hell could I not have a relationship where they didn't break my heart? Their was only one guy who didn't but he's gone. He's with someone else. Someone who most definitely wouldn't cheat on him.

I sighed and wiped my tears away after a few minutes of crying. I stood up and looked in the mirror above the sink. I looked like crap now. My makeup was fine because I made sure I had special makeup to not run because I would cry a lot today but I didn't think I would cry because of this.

My cheeks were red and puffy so were under my eyes. I felt hot, really warm and I turned on the sink cold water splashing it on my face trying to cool down.

I felt the coolness on my warm skin and it felt amazing.

I sighed wiping my face with a napkin and throwing it away in the trash can. I took one last breath before walking back out. I looked a lot more better after the water and I was glad my hair wasn't that messed up. It barely was messed up at all.

My eyes moved to see a few couples on the dance floor dancing. Carley had her head on her husbands chest and his arms were wrapped around her. They were swaying to the slow love song playing.

Carl and Dream were grinning and looking into each other eyes swaying to the music. I looked over at Cody spinning Samantha. I smiled at my uncle and my Aunt dancing. Anthony and Vanessa were dancing as well.

I looked lonely and I knew it looking at them wondering why I couldn't have that. I J had that but not any more. I held back my tears. I took a breath and made myself hold any water from coming out of my eyes. I looked around the room.

My eyes laid on my seat and next to it was Hunters chair and he had a glass of water looking at the couples on the dance floor. He held an expression making the face I just did looking at the couples. He looked upset and I knew when he was upset.

I looked at him with a longing and memories piling in my head of k wanted them to or not. Be must have felt my stare because he shifted his eyes over and mine my own.

I didn't look away even though I told myself to. We needed to get stuff off our chests and agree to be friends even though it will be hard for me because he is dating his girlfriend and I just broke up with my cheating ass ex- boyfriend.

I started to walk to him and he stood up and scooting the chair back a little. I smiled a genuine smile that he returned it but it looked a little bit fake.

I shrugged it off and spoke directly to him in almost a year, "Hunter, I think I need to talk to you about a few things."

He searched my face for a a little while before he nodded, "I think so too."

I sat down in my chair and faced him as he sat down as well, "We haven't talked in almost a year and I got to let stuff off my chest."

He nodded agreeing with me waiting for me to continue so I did.

"I've got to be honest. I miss you. I really hope we can be friends. We have the same friends and family and we love the same people. I love your mom and you love my Aunt and uncle and Henry. We can't not talk and ignore each other forever. We are adults and we can be adults."

I took a breath after letting it all out to him. He nodded and I saw a smile creep up on his face making me smile bigger.

"I completely feel the same and I agree."  He said after a while with certainty.

I smiled and I leaned over hugging him. He had squeezed and rubbed my back. I decided after a little while it was time to pull away and I did.

"Would you like to dance?" He asks.

I smiled and nodded grabbing his hand walking to the dance floor with the other couples.

I really hope you liked this chapter. I worked really hard on it!!!

Do you think they'll get back together?

Why was Hunter upset before Sophia walked up?

Song tile - fools by Troye Sivan