Chapter 40

CHAPTER 40

"Girl I used to be your superman now I'm flyin solo, you used to be 100 with me now you on--", I sang before I was rudely interrupted.

"Turn it offfff... I don't see how you can even listen to them", he whined.

"I don't see how you CAN'T listen to them..", I said.

"They're like 12. You're too old for them."

"Actually, they're my age so shut up. Have I told you that you look like-"

"Yes Ava. Many, many times", he said rolling eyes. "Now we should continue what we started."

I turned my phone volume down so you could hear the music anymore. "There's something really wrong with you. I don't know what it is but we'll find out. My mom JUST said we can't."

"Okay", he mumbled.

"Don't even be mad at me. You're the one that said, just yesterday, I need to listen to my mom right?", I asked. He didn't say anything. I poked his side,"Come on Crissy."

"Don't call me that."

"Crissy Crissy Crissy", I repeated. He just got up and walked away. I waited for about 5 minutes because I thought he was going to come back. After he didn't, I went to my room but I didn't see him. Then, I was pushed onto the bed and my arms were being held above my head. "I said no. Anyways, my mom is in her room and I'll be too loud."

"You're just going to have to keep those screams in for me baby girl", he smirked.

I laughed,"I can't have sex with you anymore, Roc."

He let go of my arms and held himself up over me. "Why not?"

"Because Chres doesn't like it."

"But he's not here right now...."

I continued laughing again,"You do realize you're the same person right? Hahahaha."

He climbed off of me and sat down,"I know. It sucks.... I'll go now."

I grabbed his hand,"No wait! Lets go do something. We've never hung out before, you know. I wanna learn more about you."

(A/N: Usually when you have multiple personalities, it changes unexpectedly. But in THIS story, you can have it as long as you want. K? K.)

"I'm only needed for sex. That's my personality Ava. There's nothing else to it", he shrugged.

"I'm sure you're more than sex. Why don't we go to..... Knotts! It's an amusement park. So get ready because I'm not taking no as an answer. I'll drive us because I have my permit and since you're 23, it's legal", I smiled. I grabbed a pair of black high waisted shorts, a Rolling Stones crop too, and some some vans. I laid the clothes on my bed and began to take off my shirt.

"Do you want me to get out while you change?", he asked in a confused tone.

"You act like you've never seen me naked before. Now please get some clothes", I chuckled. I went back to getting ready. When I was done, I turned around and took a look at him. He basically had the same thing on as me which made me smile.

"I thought we should match since I'm your 'boyfriend'.. Do I look okay?", he asked. He had on some black shorts, a rolling stone shirt, and some blue shoes with red and black high socks. He was too cute.

"You look great! How about me? Do I look fat?", I asked. I mean, I'm not skinny. But I don't really mind being a little thick.

"You look perfect. Don't worry about it", he smiled.