Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I fixed myself up before I walked out with him. Chres stopped and I bumped into his back. "What's wrong?", I whispered. I felt him tense up.

"Stay behind me. Don't go anywhere else. Stay DIRECTLY behind me.", he spoke. I peeked my head around and saw 2 police men talking to Lance. Oh now I see. I didn't know whether I should scream or stay with him. My emotions were so messed up right now. They were right by the front door. "Ok. We're going out the emergency door over there", he pointed to the left. It was very close. "The alarm will go off. It's a good thing you wore flats because you're about to run." He started walking but I stood there and held them back.

"Chres. You go. Please just... I don't want you to get into trouble. And I want to get back to my family.", I said.

He stares blankly at me then chuckled,"You're kidding right?"

I didn't say anything. "Ava."

"I'm not. It'll be the best for both of us.", I explained.

"NO. No! Am I not good enough?! Why are you leaving me?", he said loud. People started looking at us but it hasn't caught the attention from the police.

"You're a great person Chresanto but you.... Kidnapped me. I'm not supposed to be here with you in the first place. I'm not supposed to be feeling this way about you like I have the past weeks. I'm supposed to hate you! We just new to act like this never happened...", I said.

"What have you been feeling?", he asked.

"I like you. But I can't!", I yelled. That made the police look and Lance pointed at us. Shit. I quickly put on the sunglasses.

"Then don't do this.", he said grabbing my hands. One of the police men came and turned Chres around.

He put his hands behind his back,"Sir, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Ava Johnson." Chres looked at me with saddened eyes. It looked like he was about to cry. I didn't know what to do... So I decided to put on a show.

I threw my hands up,"Why does this ALWAYS happen?! Every time me and my boyfriend go out, they get on him about this Ava girl. I don't even think I look like her!" The police man let go of Chres' arms.

"You're not Ava Johnson? You look exactly like her.", he said.

"This is so unprofessional of you!", I yelled. I marched away, grabbing Chresanto with me. We were silent until we got to his car. He started the car and started driving.

"Why'd you do it?", he asked.

"I... Don't even know. But you have to do on thing for me", I said.

"And what's that?"

"Take me to go see my mom."

"Hell no! I'm not risking anything again.", he shouted.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT? I just helped you Chresanto! The least you can do us help me too!", I yelled. Tears started coming out of my eyes.

He hit the steering wheel,"Ava please don't cry. I'm not doing this because I hate you. It's because I care too much for you to leave me just yet." I stayed silent. I didn't acknowledge anything at all. "Please say something.", he pleaded putting his hand on my thigh. I gasped as an immediate reaction. I crossed my arms across my chest and shook my head. His hand went farther up until he got to my upper thigh. "I'm going to keep going until you say something", he said. I put my hand over his and lifted it off then closed my legs. I heard him curse but I didn't care.

As soon as we got to his house and he opened the door, I rushed up to the room. I threw the sunglasses across the room and slammed the door. A few seconds later, Chres swung the door open and he look pissed. His chest was heaving up and down and his fist were balled up.

"Who the fuck told you that you could slam doors in MY FUCKING HOUSE", he yelled making me jump. My eyes widened and I backed up onto the bed. (Yes it's a bed now) I've never seen him this mad ever. I guess Chase finally got a hold of him and was about to release all the anger that's been building up the last month.

"I'm sorry. I was just mad because you wouldn't let me see my mom", I said in a quiet voice. He stormed over to me and grabbed my face with his one hand and stared me directly in the eyes. There was no sign of Chres. "You're hurting me."

"You think I care? You're getting upset about being here! Slamming my doors and throwing those expensive ass glasses.", he yelled in my face. I was terrified now but my smart side just HAD to come out.

"Well then fuck you", I spat.

Then that's when the fist came down.

******************

Aww Ava. Why can't you keep your mouth closed?

VOTE AND COMMENT :)