Chapter 2:Fighting

Ashfur and Cookie walk into the bathroom because you gotta go when you gotta go. Cookies and Ashfur immediately notice a sign that says no fighting is allowed in the bathroom weird says cookie yea that's weird says Ashfur. After Cookie and Ashfur leave the bathroom they decide to go to the cafeteria,as they walk into the cafeteria they notice everyone is fighting for the food. Kids were punching and kicking other kids. This is insane! Says Cookie I like it says Ashfur. (That pill must make kids go insane Cookie thought) Ashfur looked in the line there were donuts! Yummy says Ashfur. Guess we will have to fight for them says Cookie alright let's go. Some random kid turns around and looks at Ashfur and says what you LOOKING AT LOSER? Ashfur shrugs and says I don't know what are you looking at? That's it I'll kill you. The kid runs up to Ashfur and pins her down immediately Cookie grabs the kid by the collar and punches him in the face (Cookie smiles at the kid really creepy) then she punches him in the neck and slams him into the ground. Next time think about who your fighting little boy says Cookie. Thanks I'll go get you a donut. Every kid there backs off and let's Ashfur get the donuts (Ashfur grabs 6 donuts) here take 3 (she gives the 3 donuts to Cookie) then while they were walking away from the cafeteria Ashfur stops and says follow me. Ashfur and Cookie walk into the bathroom Ashfur then grabs out her and Cookie's iPod and iPhone. Here we can listen to music I grabbed your iPhone I have both of our earbuds. Wow you finally did something says Cookie,hah very funny says Ashfur.
Michael,Vaughn,Gunnar,and  some other friend were walking down the hall together looking for Bell and CC and some other friends Michael looks down at his shirt it says :12: Kill Points heh..heh.. Hey Michael where are we going said Vaughn I don't really know says Michael. All of a sudden Angel walk and bumps into Gunnar...Gunnar have you seen CC? no I haven't were looking for them. Well I'm going to look for them bye losers. She's mean says Gunnar. we should attack her says Michael. Nah let's just go look for Bell and CC says Vaughn.    Angel stumbles into Ashfur and Cookie hey Ashfur grabs Angel instantly by the neck...oh...its just Angel...what do you want? says Ashfur guys I was looking for you and..(Cookie stops Angel from talking) shut up Angel. Ashfur come here (Ashfur and Cookie huddle up) Let's kill her we need kill points says Cookie well....ok...I guess says Ashfur. Cookie turns around and Pins Angel to the ground CC why are you doing? this cries Angel. It's Cookie and were killing you for kill points. Once she got taken away by a teacher to get taken to the white room. Ashfur says hey Cookie look you can get sharpened claws or your teeth sharpened for 20 Kill Points. (BTW people can get there teeth to look like shark teeth that's what I mean) cool but we only got :15: Kill Points heh..we will get more says Cookie....