Chapter 1:The Pill

On a normal boring Monday Bell sighed she was in her least favorite class math class but at least she was with her best friend CC and her other classmates from Elementary Michael,Vaughn,and gunner though Bell's other friend was in a different class. Bell sighed again. Bell please stop sighing your making a mistake if you want to be in my class please stop sighing says Mrs. Donald (This class was a mistake) says Bell in a low voice. Some people heard her and laughed a little. CC passes a note to Bell (this class is boring let's skip this boring class tell her you have to go to the bathroom like really badly) Bell raises her hand and asks if she could go to the bathroom. Hey let's....before CC could say anything a announcement from the principle was on the PA system (Teachers,and staff please give all your students a little white pill like I said earlier and come meet me in my office)Thank you.....oh and students you have to fight for yourself if you are injured or hurt badly we will take you into a room to rest..heh..heh..heh...so you can die at any time...heh..heh.so prepare yourselves you can be in a team..fight together...if you get enough kill points you can get help to injure other people..heh..good luck...DON'T Die..hehhehh..
Bell and CC were Immediately called back into the classroom to take this white little pill. Right after Bell took the little white pill immediately Adrian ran up to Bell and said I'm sorry we all gotta fight and I'm going to win (he gave a big smile and laughed) then immediately jumping on Bell and trying to punch her. Then Bell grabbed his hand and twisted it back and took her other hand and clawed him in the face. Adrian fell over and got picked up by the teacher standing outside and took him to the other room where all the kids that got hurt badly enough that there not well enough to fight.Bell watched as Adrian got taken away then Bell looked over only to see CC fighting already with someone. Bell looked down at her shirt on it there was a blue outlined square that said Kill points on it says :1: kill point. CC let's go! CC turns around and jumps onto the desks and jumps off right near Bell. let's go says CC they both run down the hall stopping after a moment. So does this mean we're fighting together? Says Bell Yes you idiot!! Says CC anyways we need fight names or different names what will be yours mines cookie say CC I'll be Ashfur says Bell.