Chapter 1 - You haven't hurt me. You've broke me.

"Do you Summer White take Sam Smith as your-" the priest was interrupted by a blonde woman running into our wedding ceremony.

"Wait! Stop! Sam you can't marry her! I love you so much! Don't do this, me and you belong together!" The blonde woman shouted at my soon to be future husband. 

"Laura," Sam whispered with a shocked expression on his face. 

"Sam please, I love you so much and I know you love me too. You are making the wrong mistake," the girl Laura cried as she began walking towards the front where me and Sam stood. I let go off Sam's hand and looked at Laura and back at him.

"Sam, what's going on?" I asked. 

"Are you going to tell her or am I?" Laura asked Sam.

"Laura please don't," Sam begged.

"Tell me what!" I demanded.

"Me and your fiancé here have been sleeping around together for about six months now behind your clueless back. The other day he told me he loved me and that he didn't want to get married to such a naive girl but he didn't want to break your precious heart. Now she knows the truth we can finally be together without having to sneak around come on Sam," Laura blurted out.

"Is that true Sam?" I whispered softly as tears trickled down my cheeks. 

"Summer listen-" I interrupted him.

"Just answer the fucking question!" I shouted at him.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered. 

"You're a bastard!" I screamed at him as I slapped him round the face. Then I glared at Laura. 

"You caused this!" I charged at her. When I got to her I punched her right in the face making her fall to the floor. 

"You fucking bitch!" I slapped and slapped until finally someone pulled me off her. My vision had gone blurry as I was crying uncontrollably. 

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you so much," I carried on saying as I was held back. 

"Summer I'm so sorry but I'm in love with Laura," Sam stated. 

"Why did you carry on with the wedding then you fucking cheater!" I yelled at him as I tried to attack him. 

"I didn't want to hurt you," he replied as he grabbed Laura's hand. 

"How do you think I feel now?! You haven't hurt me. You've broke me." I hissed at him. 

"I'm sorry Summer," he whispered as he turned around and walked out the ceremony with the bitch. 

I looked around the room to see all eyes on me. My make up was running down my face but I didn't care. I just had to get out of here. I ran down the aisle as my mother called for me but I ignored her. Once I was outside I quickly called for a cab. I jumped in.

"Take me to nearest bar please," I panted as I was out of breath from running. 

"Sure thing sweetheart," the driver said as he pulled away from the church. 

I didn't deserve this. I will never marry someone ever again. Never. 

When I arrived at the bar I straight away order 6 shots of neat vodka. Tonight I was drinking my sorrows away. I had only been there for five minutes and I had already done three shots. 

"Wow you may want to slow down their lady," a voice said to my right. I turned my head ninety degrees to see a man my age wearing a cheeky grin upon his gorgeous face. He looked like a sex god. 

"Not tonight," I mumbled.

"I'm guessing trouble with your boyfriend," the man suggested.

"Ex fiance actually," I scoffed. 

"Want to tell me about it? I'm a good listener," he winked.

"I don't even know you why would I tell you?" I snapped. 

"I was only trying to help, the names Nate by the way," he grinned at me. 

"Summer," I weakly smiled at him. 

"Excuse me can we get some more drinks here," Nate called to the bartender. "Now, tell me about this arsehole," he said.

I spent most of my night getting drunk and telling my new friend Nate about fucking Laura and fucking Sam. 

"What have I done wrong, what would make him cheat on me. I know what it is! It's because she is pretty than me, smarter than me, probably better in bed than me!" I slurred.

"Shut up you ain't pretty, you are beautiful. I don't know about the bed part because I haven't had sex with you," Nate said.

"You can," I told him.

"I can what?" Nate asked puzzled.

"You can have sex with me," I proposed. 

"No I am not going to take advantage of you. You are grieving." Nate declined.

"I want to," I slurred as I got up and trying to reach for him.

"No you don't, you will wake up tomorrow and not even remember me Summer," Nate stopped me.

"I feel sick," I blurted out. 

"Come on let's get you home missy," Nate ordered as he stood up and led me out the bar.

"Nate, I don't feel very well," I cried. 

"I can imagine so by the amount you have had to drink," he laughed. And that's when I felt it rising in my throat. I tried to hold it in by I couldn't that's when I threw up all over Nate's shoes.

"Omg, I'm so sorry Nate. I'll buy you a new pair I'm sorry," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"It's fine, they're just shoes let's get you home. Taxi!" Nate called.

The taxi pulled up outside an apartment I didn't know. "Who's house is this?" I asked as I got out.

"It's mine, I figured you might not want to go back to your house where there are pictures of you and Sam everywhere. You can go there tomorrow when you are sober I'll take you," he weakly smiled at me as he led me to his house. 

"Thanks Nate, I'm really sorry about your shoes," I nervously laughed.

"It's fine I have lots of shoes," he laughed. 

Nate set up the guest room for me and gave me one of his tops to sleep in. 

"If you need anything else let me know," he said before he began to leave the guest room.

"Nate wait!" I called.

"Yeah Summer?"

"Stay with me tonight please," I begged.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just feel really emotional," I whispered.

He got into the bed with me and wrapped his arm around me.

"It will be alright Summer," he whispered into my ear as I drifted off into a deep sleep. 

Author's note - Hey guys:) New story, hope you like it. Comment, vote and follow, I follow back:) Picture of Summer at the side.