6. Unwilling Parting!

ابدأ من البداية

And this is the purity of a relation.. where saying I LOVE YOU every now and then doesn't prove your true love..sometimes simple yet meaningful statements is beyond any thing else in this whole world..the happiness which resides in some meaningful words is no where in some materialistic things ..nothing is bigger than true love..nothing in this whole world..

Nandini : "can i kiss you ?.."...her bold question..made many shocked and speechless..

Manik : "but Nan...."...before he could say anything..she placed her one finger on his lips ..and shushed him..

Nandini : "please Manik.."...she pleaded like a small baby pleading for her fav chocolate to her parent ..and Manik without any further argument fused his lips with hers for a soul searing kiss...Nandini was so emotional after hearing manik's words that she just couldn't hold herself back..she knows what he is for her..and she also knows what she is for him..and all that matter is what they think..what they feel..that's it.. In love their is no boundaries or any restrictions..love is beyond any limits..and if you will set limits for love ..then it's not love ..it's a deal..aur "sahiba..pyaar mei soda nahi.."....

He took her for a long passionate kiss..kissing her like there is no tomorrow... Sucking her lips..they were kissing with loads of passion..she bit his lip..in order to enter inside his mouth..he opened his mouth and let her took the charge..she relished the taste of his mouth with her tongue..soon..he captured her tongue and start sucking it..she moaned badly in his mouth..he found her gasping for air..so left her lips..he joined their forehead..

Manik : "you are my drug.."..he confessed..

Nandini : " and so as you..we are addicted to each other..",,she proudly said..and both smiled..

After sometime..

Manik and Nandini came outside the car ..and both were looking at each other...just then Rishab and Shreya entered inside they both saw Manan looking at each other ..Shreya instantly looked at rishab ..who was looking at them very carefully..

who was looking at them very carefully

Shreya : "Rishab.."..she said in her calm voice..and he looked at her by turning his face a little..

and he looked at her by turning his face a little