2. Family

Jimins POV

I shouldn't see a therapist as a therapist?'

He smiled brightly.

"Just see me as a mother!"

I chuckled.

"Okey. Like a mother. Got it."

Jin looked at the clock at the wall.
"Well it's already 3PM and we haven't done anything."

I quickly bowed in front of the older. "I'm really sorry! I-I got... lost... but someone helped me find this room."

"It's alright Jimin we told you you can come whenever you want because it's your first day here. And if you don't mind me asking... who was that person who helped you?"

"His name was... H... Ho... Hoe..."
Did I already forget his name?! I just met him like half an hour ago!
I sighed and burried my face in my hands shamefully.
"I-I'm really sorry H-Hyung! I-I forgot his name..."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey it's alright Jimin. Don't worry." He smiled at me and took a sip of his tea.
I looked past him, outside the window.
The older saw me staring and followed my gaze.
He smiled. "Isn't the weather just pefect? It would be a shame if we have to sit inside this room the whole day... we would miss the sunshine... Jimin you wanna go outside?"

I quickly focused back on Jin. I was a bit surprised of the sudden question so I just nodded... again...
He kept smiling and stood up.
"So let's go my son!"

'My son...?'

I shook my head and stood up.
What kind of place is this?

Somehow we made it through the maze and stepped in the elevator.
Once we were both inside Jin pushed the buttons.

*ding* "ground floor"

We walked outside of the building.
"Let's just see this as an opportunity to see the whole place. So you won't get lost again."

As he said this words something inside me changed again.

'No... not now... please...'

My heartbeat got faster and I had the feeling like I couldn't breathe anymore.

'Keep calm Jimin. Nothing will happen here. It's not like here could be a psycho who could kill you in any second. It's not like here could be a crazy person who could just do anything to hurt you. Damn it...'

Jin must have realised that I didn't move an inch to the outside.
"Jimin... it's alright we can go back inside..."

And than I ran. I pushed two people away who were in front of me. I heard Jin apologizing for me. But I already ran so far that it wasn't more than a whisper in my ears.

I didn't even know where I ran.

It was just as if I fainted and had a blackout.

The next thing I remembered was Jin sitting next to me while he patted my back.
I knew that I cried and when I touched my face I felt the last few tears dropping down my chin.
I heard Jin softly whispering to calm me down.

After a while which felt like an eternity Jin stopped whispering.
"I'm really sorry Jimin. I shouldn't have pushed things. I-I... I'm really sorry."
I stopped whining and looked up to him. I couldn't say a single word so the only thing I could do was creating a weak smile on my face.
"Do you want to go to your room and maybe sleep or do you want to come to my room and relax a little so you don't have to be alone?"
Still weak and embarrased I pointed to the older.
He seemed to understand what I meant and helped me stand up.
He took out a tissue and gave it to me.
After I cleaned my face and got rid of the tears I already felt better.

While we were waiting for the elevator to arrive a guy walked to us.
"Hey Jin walking around with your new kid?"
Jin looked at me and ruffled my hair a bit. "Yeah but we're going back to my room. It was a long day."
The other guy seemed to understand and when the elevator arrived he came with us inside.
"How about you Namjoon? How's your new kid doing?"
"To be honest he's a pain in the ass. I've been looking for him for three months now and he still hasn't opened up a bit. It's like he doesn't give a fuck."
I didn't listened much as they continued their talk.

*ding* "3rd floor"

"See you later Jin and kiddo...", the guy called Namjoon looked at me. "You can be happy to have Jin guarding over you! Maybe we can meet each other again when time passed!"
He smiled and waved us goodbye while walking out of the elevator.
Jin smiled too and pressed the buttons to close the door.

*ding* "4th floor"

We walked out and Jin tried to show me the way through the still maze-like floor to his room.
Once we were inside his room I sat on the couch and Jin went through a door. I assumed there was the kitchen because he came back with a hot chocolat for both of us.

'Why does he have a kitchen in a therapy room?'

"I'm sorry for what happened. I should have known that someone with these kind of problems would get scared outside at a new place. Do you... do you want to tell what happened or rather not?"
He looked at me with a concerned look in his eyes.

I took a sip of my hot chocolat and the warmth flowes through my body. I let out a little sigh and placed the cup on the table in front of the couch.

"I-I don't really k-know what h-happened..." I stuttered while looking at my shaking hands.
"I-It just happened. N-normaly I could always hide my feeling behind my smile and y-yeah... b-but h-here... i-it feels like I-I can't hide it a-anymore..."
I could feel my tears coming up again.
"I-I just got s-scared... a-and then I ran... I-I don't remember m-more... j-just when y-you sat beside m-me..."
A tear crawled out of my eye and Jin came to me and dried it with his thumb.
He kneeled in front of me and listened carefully.
With his other hand he hold my shoulder and patted it lightly.

"It's okay Jimin. I'm here. Everythings going to be alright."
He whispered to me encouragly.
He reached me my cup of hot chocolat and I drank another sip of it.
"T-Thank you J-Jin-Hyung..."
He continued smiling and sat on the floor and leaned on the couch.

'Does he ever not smile?'

I felt myself getting tired and I lied down on the couch.

Somehow even with my fears I felt safe here with Jin.

"Thanks Hyung...", I whispered.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

A/N
I hope you guys liked it! :D
If you don't want an A/N after every chapter just tell me ^-^
I should have learned for exams but instead I wrote this fanfic... yeah

Still love you ♡
(If anyone is reading this...)