Chapter 1

Harry

I woke up groggy, my head pounding and my body sore. I tried opening my eyes but a ray of sunlight directly hit my pupils, making me wince then groan with pain. Massaging my temple to alleviate my headache, I tried to remember the events of last night. It was hopeless. Daring to open my eyes once more, I turned my head to the left.

Laying there beside me was a beautiful woman, barely covered by the white linen sheets that this room provided. A flash of memory from last night came into mind.

I was in a high end club after a long day of meetings. After drowning my sorrows about losing a big deal, I contemplated dancing then maybe grabbing a loose woman. This was until I was glued to my bar stool when my eyes landed on one of my favourite sights. A woman dressed in a skimpy red dress, thrashing her body around, throwing out moves like no one was watching.

That woman was now sleeping on her front beside me, her untamed wavy blonde hair fanned out over the pillow. I now needed to know how she got here and where exactly here was. I layed back once more and closed my eyes, hoping it would help to retrieve my memory, but after five minutes of trying nothing came to mind. Sitting up, I surveyed my surroundings. It was a hotel room that I recognised. A room I used many times before when hooking up with a woman from the club. The hotel was perfectly situated, only a two minute walk from the club.

I gently pulled myself up and reached across the mystery woman next to me to check the time on the bedside table. It read 6.32 am. Now my brain was functioning, I realised the ray of sunlight that blinded me earlier was actually the street lamp outside. I took a deep breath and as I did my nose was invaded with the most incredible mix of smells. The scent of an expensive perfume and sex.

I looked down at this beautiful creature still sleeping peacefully. A flash of last nights events hit me. Our sweaty bodies colliding together in the heat of passion. Against the wall, the drawers, the bed. Everything flashed so quickly, but it managed to get me hard instantly.

I ran my finger down from the nape of her neck to her round behind that was exposed from the sheet. Her skin was so soft. I layed down close to her to study her face. Her lips were swollen and pink, her eye lashes fanned her soft cheeks. She wasn't my usual type. Yeah she was blonde, but she didn't have my usual model body and fake appendages. She had a gorgeous voluptuous curvy body.

I suddenly had a tinge of guilt because I couldn't think of her name. I soon pushed my guilt aside as she stirred and a small moan escaped her lips. I groaned, gently moved a piece of hair from her face and began gently kissing her cheek. I wanted to wake her up and fuck her again, before she had time to regret what we had done. I ran my hand down her back and cupped her behind. She moaned again with her eyes still closed, but I knew she had woken as her breathing became heavier. I then moved to plant feathery kisses to her neck. Her smell drove me crazy, it was so intense in the crook of her neck. I nearly lost control, but I kept teasing her. My heart was pounding so hard and I could feel her pulse from the vein in her neck. Her heart was beating just as fast.

She moved away from me just enough to place her small hand on my bicep. I knew from the position she was now in, that if I looked down I could see one of her breasts, but I resisted the temptation by nuzzling my nose up towards her ear. I decided now would be a perfect time to ask for her name in my husky voice that I knew drove women crazy. I rested my lips on her ear.

"I'm sorry darling, but I don't recall your name." I felt like a complete shit, but my curiosity was burning. She moaned at the sound of my voice.

"Rose." She whispered. Her voice was like velvet and gave me great pleasure. I remember her telling me her name now, before I took her to bed.