WCAR Imagine (Threesome - Andy Glass/Kyle Pavone)

(A/N This is my first time writing an imagine and my first time writing threesome smut so I'm sorry if it's not brilliant...)

He reached under your shirt and cupped your boob, his hand lingered for a moment before squeezing. 

"Okay, go" 

You grimace as you walk inside the venue, a quick grope from security is worth access backstage but still not a pleasurable experience.

You begin explore, searching for the party that is sure to begin post show. From what you've heard We Came as Romans liked to have a good time. You open a few doors but find only cleaning supplies and empty storage rooms.

As you open the fourth door you hear a moan.

Before you is a pantless Andy Glass straddling Kyle Pavone on a worn leather sofa. Their lips moving in sync as Kyle's hand tangles in Andy's hair pulling him closer. The sweat gleaming their backs. After a moment you realise you've been staring and back out of the room. 

They both look up as the door creaks while closing. At the sight of you a wicked smile spreads across Andy's face. 

He climbs off Kyle and walks towards you, a boner visible in his boxers. 

"Come here sweetie" 

"Ugh, no I'm sorry. I'll go. I'm sorry". As you turn to leave a hand touches your shoulder. You turn round to see Andy, a gleam in his eye.

He moves his hand from your shoulder and slides it up your neck and rests it on your cheek. His thumb traces your lips as he bends down to whisper in your ear. "Come on, it'll be fun". You nod.

He kisses your lips, hesitant at first but lust takes over. He bites, causing you to moan, taking the chance to slip his tongue into your mouth and massage yours. He lifts you up, not breaking the kiss, and carries you over to the sofa resting you down next to Kyle.

As Andy works his way down your neck, sucking and biting trying to find your soft spot, Kyle begins to unbutton your shirt. He removes it along with your bra. You then feel his fingers teasing your nipple before he bends down to suck it roughly. You cry out in pleasure and Andy knows he's found the right spot. He keeps sucking leaving a large red mark on your neck. You grab his hair and pull his face back to yours and begin to kiss him passionately. Kyle leaves you and begins to trail kisses down Andy's chest. He reaches his boxers and tugs them down with his teeth. You feel a hand tracing down your stomach and slip inside your underwear. He begins to rub your clitorous before sliding a finger inside you. As the finger works it way in and out you reach out and begin to stroke Andy's throbbing cock. Kyle moves up to sit on the sofa next to you and you reach out your other hand to rub his cock as well. Andy slides another finger inside you and you move your hand in time with them. You can feel the pre cum on your hands but don't want this to be over so soon so you stop.

Kyle let out a whimper. Andy removes his fingers from you and gets on his knees in front of Kyle. He runs his tongue up the length of Kyle's penis and over the tip before taking him in the mouth. His head begins to bob up and down and fingers tangle in his hair guiding him at the right speed. You take two fingers and begin massaging your clitorous. Andy's head is forced down causing him to deepthroat Kyle. You take two fingers and slide them deep inside you. Moving your fingers in time with Andy's head. Kyle leans over to kiss you but instead moans into your mouth. His hand grabs yours and slides it out of you holding it so you can't slide your fingers back in. You protest but then you feel your legs spread apart and Andy's head move between them. He slides his tongue inside you, you're wet and his tongue is slippery so he  glides it in and out of you with ease.  You moan.

Andy pulls away and gently helps you up so you're standing. He makes you step forward so Kyle can stand behind you. You're lips lock with Andy's as he pushes himself inside of you. He thrusts forward, making you jolt back. You feel Kyle enter you from behind and scream into Andy's mouth. After a moment the pain subsides and they begin thrusting in sync. Waves of pleasure rush over you as they speed up. Thrusting faster. Pushing deeper. You can't take it anymore,  You feel your body tighten just as Kyle releases inside of you. As you ride out your orgasm Andy continues to thrust until he too releases, you feel the warm liquid filling you.

They both withdraw and you all collapse onto the sofa. Three hot, sticky body's gasping for breath. Exhausted, you lie there between the two men, Kyle's arm around your shoulder and Andy's hand resting on your thigh, as you drift off to sleep.