#2

He has been your crush for 3 years now and still he hasn't noticed it. He's one of the popular guys in school and it is tough to get his attention as well. One day, you saw him being alone for the first time while sitting on a bench reading. You wanted to approach him so bad but the nervousness takes over your whole body, making your heart pound fast. Just as you were about to approach, his friends arrived inviting him to go with them. You walked away as fast as you can when you started to notice he was looking at your direction. It was awkward because you're the only one there. You hated yourself for being coward because it was the chance you've been waiting for. You've always wanted to approach him and have a small conversation with him but it all went away because of nervousness.

Few days has passed by, you're in the school library doing your part-time job by fixing the books and putting them on the right place. You were humming quietly that only you could hear while doing your job. This has been your favorite job because it includes books since you're a bookworm. The pile that you had to fix was tall today. Holding a book, your eyes were searching for its right place not noticing you were about to hit someone. Suddenly, piles of books fell down and a heavy encyclopedia hit your left foot. You wanted to scream aloud but can't because you remembered this was a library. You placed the book you were holding on top of the shelf first to check on your foot. Suddenly, the person you hit came to the rescue and knelt down in front of you. 

"Are you okay? Does this hurt?" the person asked, pressing your foot harder after removing your shoes. You still don't know who the person is because you had to close your eyes to endure the pain after he pressed your foot. "Oh my gosh, I'm really sorry! We need to go to the clinic."

When the pain subdued for a moment, you finally opened your eyes and was surprised to see Junior kneeling down in front of you and holding your foot. You suddenly froze and your heart starts to beat fast making you start sweating. What do I do? What do I do? Junior's in front of me! were your thoughts inside. You're freaking out inside but remained calm on the outside still.

"I'm okay. It's okay. I-I-I c-can go to the clinic myself. I have to finish this." you tried to make excuse but...

"No. You can't keep working. What if this gets worst? I'll feel bad."

Don't feel bad! Omg, what do I do?! the panic continues. "It's okay. Really, I'm okay." you try to get your feet away from his grip but the pain came back again. "Ow!"

"See? I told you. We need to get you to the clinic. Come, hop on my back." he turned around and has his position ready to carry you. WHAT!?!?!?! I'M GOING TO RIDE ON HIS BACK? "What are you waiting for? Come!"

Suddenly, you felt that time stopped for a moment because this has been the moment you've been waiting for. You're finally interacting with him after 3 years of liking him. You gently hop on his back and Junior carefully goes up while carrying you. He starts walking out and the students were shocked to see the situation. He goes to the librarian and excuses you for today because of the injury. Despite the weird eyes on you, you tightened your grip for you not to fall. Finally, you guys have arrived in the clinic and the nurse wasn't around. He placed you gently on top of the bed and lets you wait there while he finds the ice compress. He found it right away and places it on top of your foot, removing your shoes and socks first. You suddenly felt like it was a Cinderella moment only it was an ice compress not a golden slipper.

"How do you feel right now? Does it still hurt?" he asked while kneeling one knee down holding the ice compress on your foot. You couldn't answer right away because it feels like a dream to you. You were just staring at his eyes trying to sink everything in that it's real and not a dream. "Are you okay? Do you need water or--" 

"No! I'm fine. Thanks. This is already too much. I feel so shy now." 

"Don't be. I should be apologizing to you because this wouldn't happen if I was more careful."

"No, no. It was my fault. I wasn't looking at my direction. I'm sorry I had to trouble you."

"It's okay. We're even now. Don't worry, *insert your name here*" Your eyes suddenly widened when he said your name. How did he know my name? 

"H-how did you--"

"Of course I know you. You've been my classmate for so long. How could I not know you?" he looked up to you and smiled. That smile that made you like him even more because his cheeks are so fluffy and cute. It makes you wanna smile but you didn't to make it not obvious that you like him. You suddenly became speechless because you didn't expect that. You can only hear your heart beat, beating loud because you two are alone inside the clinic and it's quiet too. An inner voice somewhere appeared telling you to confess. Just confess whatever you feel inside to set you free from guilt and give you peace. You admire him so much and you don't care anymore whether he feels the same way or not.

"J-junior."

"Yes?" he looks at you innocently making your heart to pound fast. Swallowing real hard, you finally said it.

"I like you."

He looks surprised and didn't say anything yet. He just stared at your eyes as if looking for some answers in there.

"That's... so... uhm, sweet. I--"

"It's okay. I don't care if you don't like me back. I just... wanted to say that. I really admire you alot."

"Thanks." he smiled embarrassingly and looked down to hide it. He was still smiling and it makes you smile too. You feel like you've achieved a goal today: make Junior's heart flutter. "Do you feel better now?" he asks, trying to change the question.

"Yeah. I feel so much better."

He lifted up your foot. "I meant your foot." You guys laughed but mostly you because you thought he was talking about how you felt after confessing. He placed the ice compress down and got your socks.

"No! I should do it by myself now." You tried to stop him but he still insist.

"Don't be stubborn." he looked at you right into your eyes seriously making you shut your mouth. He suddenly laughed and lifted up your foot and placed it on top of his lap. "Just to let you know, you look so cute right now." he said while putting back your socks on. He got your shoe this time. This time, it really feels like a Cinderella moment. Only it's a black leather shoes. "There you go!"

"Thanks." 

He carefully placed your foot down and got the ice compress before getting up to return it back. He helped you get up and suddenly tapped his shoulder. "Hold here." 

You looked puzzled. "What?"

"You can't walk properly yet so you need my help. Hold here." He tapped on his shoulder again. Since you couldn't feel your hands, he got your hand instead and placed it on his shoulder. "Hold tight okay? I don't want you to fall."

Deep inside, you answer him: Don't worry. I won't dare falling to anyone anymore. I've already fallen hard for you. I hope that you'll still be there telling me those wor