《2》 For Your Amusement Only

Uhhhhhhh  bruh soo dez ez de new chepter.

Chappie #2 For your amusement  only.
{☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡}

Welllllllllllpppppppppppppp today's  the dayte(day + date)

I groaned. I was sure that i wanted to look good but not too much but that proved to be impossible when i glance at the enormous mountain of clothes, some looked too fancy some were the total opposite.

"Ahah!!! Found you ~~~" i stared at the little  dress. It was black at the upper half, separated by a brown leather belt, then followed by a flowing flower-print skirt that reached just above my knee. It also had, on the collar part, kind of little  straps that came from all directions of  the two main straps that connected the front and back part of the dress.

I wore the bracelet shuu kun gave to me on the day i left for san Francisco. It was rose gold, different charms hanged from  the chains that has a cute lock that's easy to lock-and-open.

I wore my hair up to a ponytail with a tie that has a fake rose on top.

Satisfied, i left my room and bid goodbye to my mother, ready to meet with shuu kun.

******************************

"Pleasant day isn't  it (y/n)?" Asano greeted

"You're early shuu kun..... by exactly 10 mins., are you more excited than i am ? Teeeheeee" I greeted him

"Well they do say that the early bird gets the worm."
he replied.

"I'm  not a worm------ am i?"
I was taken aback by his words.

"Right now you are" he chuckled.

"Can we just go \[¤3¤]/" i said, kinda blushing actually out of embarrassment

******************************

"Woahhhhhhh !!!! This place is soooooo cool ~~~~ " i stood in awe."what do you think we should ride first~ Shuu kun?"

"We should get some ice cream first or something  then..... uhh... is the rollercoaster okay?"asano suggested

"Surrrrree but where can we get ice cream?" I said

I looked around hoping to see a hint of ice cream anywhere in the amusement park. Then i saw a guy with a beautiful shade of red hair and was holding a piece of strawberry ice cream. I ran up to him to ask the ice cream stand's whereabouts when i tripped on a small rock resulting  in me falling head first into-- guess what? His masculine chest o//////o. I quickly recovered and looked up to say sorry to see a shocked man holding his arms at me to hold me or something,  we fell  on the ground along with his ice cream. "Ah-- I'M SO SORRY - I-I'LL BUY YOU ANOTHER ONE PLEASE DON'T  KILL ME >~<"
i got scared

"Whoa whoa, hold your horses, first of all, I'm  not gonna kill you, second, you don't  have to buy me another, it's  okay and lastly, can you get off ? Uhhhh this is an awkward position to be  in, especially in public..." he told  me

Now that he mentioned it, we were on an awkward position. My hands are used as support for me to raise my head properly, the arms caged around his body, around his upper arms to be exact. My legs were kneeling ,with my left leg in between his legs. I also just remembered that  I was wearing a dress-- I'm glad i wore shorts inside,but that didn't really help with the embarrassing situation we were in. I quickly stood  up, and held my arm towards the redhead,motioning for him to use my hand as a lift.
I cleaned my dress of dirt along my knees and legs when i noticed the pain on my right knee and some blood trickling down, i winced, and I'm  pretty sure the other guy noticed it too.
he quickly took hold of my wrist and dragged me.