CHAPTER 3: Her Part

Note: I AM SINCERELY SORRY FOR THE LAAATE UPDATE. Hell week just finished and ugghhhh, I am so tired.

I hope you will enjoy this chapter though. Love lots❤

Beware of typo errors and grammatical errors.

________________________________________________________________________________

Keishin's POV

Everybody in front of me is exhausted. Panting, sipping their water bottles like there is no tomorrow or sitting on the floor with a heavy breathing. I looked at my wrist watch and it is now 6:15 PM in the evening.

I clapped my hands loudly and this attracted their attention immediately. "Yosh! Gather around, we're going to end now." And with that, they started to gather in front along with Takeda and the manager which helped to clean up the mess in the court. I coughed and stared at them.

"Ahm, I assumed that all of you are working hard lately so I'm going to dismiss you a little bit early and you need to rest and prepare for your supplementary exams next week." I said with a hint of determination to fire them up and it actually worked but only a few percent I think.

I can literally hear their groans and cussing in the back of their mind but they need to overcome this obstacle right in front of them.

"Ok, Good work everyone!" I said. "Good work!" They shouted back and immediately, they leave and changed their clothes. I gathered my things and started to walk outside. I looked at the sky and saw the stars shining brightly above me. How I wish she could also see this majestic view like I do.

I pulled out my phone, unlocked it and there, I saw her beautiful smiling face which I adored so much until the bottom of my heart. I stayed faithful and honest to the very words that both of us.

Flashback

"Ya'know Kei." She started, I suddenly stared at her curiously. We we're at the rooftop of Karusuno Building and the gentle breeze of the wind made her long hair dance gracefully which make her look more beautiful.

"I know this will sound really freaking weird but if we separate in the future and found ourselves again in the future with no strings attached to someone, I will never hesitate to take you back no matter what is the reason why separated before but if I saw you with someone else, I will fully respect it. I swear to the god Kei, I swear." She said sincerely which made me choke the water that I drank.

'Damn! What on earth, why did the gods gave me her? I know that I should be thankful but I really feel that I don't deserve her.' I said in my mind.

"I can literally hear you asking he gods why they gave me you or maybe you are thinking that 'why on earth did I even deserve her, she's too good for me' or some negative thoughts. Really Kei?" She said with a flat tone. I flinched but in the end covered my face.

She giggled a bit and looks at me. I know that my freaking face looked like a freaking tomato. I took a deep breath and looked at her also. "I hold unto that."

End

Hinata Shoyo's POV

I need to work and study hard for the exams! I need to compete, I need to get stronger and most of all, I want to see nee-chan again. I really miss Kanna-nee-chanshe. I really admire her ever since I was young and before I even met Little Giant! She's so strong, cool and beautiful!

I heard my door opened and saw Natsu. "Onii-chan... Can you play with Natsu?" She said adorably. "Natsu-chan! Don't disturbed you brother. He is studying hard for their exams, see?" My mom said. "Onii-chaaan!" She whined and I spinned and carried her. "Do you want onii-chan to win right?" I asked and she nodded fast. "And Natsu-chan is a good girl right?" and she also nodded again. "So, we need to sacrifice a little time Natsu-chan, onii-chan's going to play with you after our training camp, alright? Like many hours!" I said to her.

"When can I see Onee-chan?" She asked with somewhat troubled tone in it. "Hm... Let's see... Maybe you can see one-chan again in Christmas!" I said. "Eh?! That would be really looong onii-chan!" She exclaimed. "Well, being patient sometimes is the key Natsu-chan. Come on let's go, onii-chan's going to study now." Mom said and carried Natsu to her room.

"Night Night, onii-chan." She said and I waved back. I closed the door gently and sat on my chair. I need to focus! For Tokyo!

Kanna's POV

Damn, my whole body is quite a bit sore. I said in the back of my mind and dragged myself upstairs to my condo. Once I entered my room, I immediately went to the kitchen and search some food in my fridge but unfortunately, there is nothing. I groaned out loudly but I have no choice but to eat outside. There is a nearby ramen shop downtown so that would be ok.

I grabbed my coat, wallet, phone and keys. I checked everything again because I might forgot something. After checking, I went out and started to walk downstairs. The elevator's not working if you are wondering. I walked outside and immediately the chilly air hits my face. I wore my coat and walked at the nearby ramen shop.

I went inside and ordered their special ramen and ate it fast. Goodness, I just want to sleep right now. After my uneventful dinner, I went outside and decided to take stroll a bit and there, I saw a sports equipment shop and I remembered Sho-chan's sport, volleyball. I went inside the shop and I was immediately greeted with smiles. My eyes wandered around and my eyes landed on a particular pair of volleyball shoes. Now that I remember, Sho-chan's coming here in Tokyo, perfect timing! I immediately grabbed the shoes and checked the size. I don't really care about the price though, not that I am bragging but I can afford it by myself. Hm... the color is bit... flashy? Maybe change it into something more neutral and cooler. I said to myself.

I asked the salesman if they have a neutral color that is available for the shoes and thank goodness that they really have! I really hope that Sho-chan will be happy about this gift. Maybe I should stroll a bit more, I want to spoil my little sibling though. It's been a four years since I last saw them. I know, that kinda sounds like a jerk not visiting them on vacation days for the past years but I can't help it. I was stuck with school works, trainings and so on.

After a long stroll, I ended up buying a lot for them like chocolates and some imported goods that I bought in a foreign shopping stall. A large, cute, and adorable teddy bear for Natsu-chan, brand new clothes, antique tea set and some small jewelries for mom and a smartphone and brand new shoes for Sho-chan. I know this sounds ridiculous but I also work decently ya'know.

I graduated as an architect in Tokyo University and I really get a lot of attention when I was having my On Job Training in a large company. The CEO of that company was a student of the University also and he graduated one year earlier than me. As far as I know, there was a rumor about him liking me and some said that he even stalked me on social media (which I rarely even use). In the end, he gave up but when I entered his company to have my OJT, he is always giving me a special treatment.

I observed that he treat his co-workers a little bit cold but when it comes to me, he's warmer and always smiling. Two months passed and he insisted that he wants to be my suitor but I declined and the good thing is that he accepted it wholeheartedly. We became good friends and in the end, he found the girl that he wanted and now, they are happily married.

I am waiting for someone and you guys already knew it.

After my long stroll, I decided to get home. As I arrived in my apartment, I set my things down and washed myself up. I plopped myself in my bed and checked my phone. Nothing interesting. I closed my eyes and the darkness took over me.

________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry if this chapter is not that much satisfying but I will do something to make it more a bit interesting in the future.

And I am sincerely sorry for the late update.

-Mitsuhayashi