"You would know." he teased.

"Okay Okay Enough of this!"Cece piped in separating us by coming in between. Destin humph-ed in sync with me. I narrowed my eyes at him. He stared back. My glare was unforgiving. He sighed giving in.

He started "Don't make this anymore difficult Kitty. Please I beg you to listen to me and do as I say...it is for your own well-being. Don't hurt me by doing anything that causes you pain. Kitty please...I have already failed you once, I regret it so much-"

"Don't ever say that." I cut in, "It was I who left without a word." His eyes contorted with pain and sadness. I had been so wound up in my own world that I couldn't see his side of the story. How his imprisonment, my disappearance, the whole thing about Gerald and his torture to me and the small village and my return had affected him. He had almost lost the hope of me ever returning, and then he was there the whole time while I battled for consciousness. Of course he would take the blame on himself; he was supposed to be my guardian angel appointed by father after all!

"What do you want me to do Destin? I am attending the feast no matter what you say. Because now I am even dressed for it." I said inclining my head on the right, trying to negotiate.

"As I had expected." He smiled a little, "Is it here? Bring it in." He said to Cece. She looked in my direction, nodded a little and left only to return with Parvati.

"Wow Parvati...You look.. Well I am spellbound!" I told to the gorgeously tanned Princess wearing a dress that could put peacock to shame. She smiled and offered a curtsy, her lotus petal eyes crinkling.

"Thank you your grace." She said in a melodious voice.

"Your Kingdom, the Hunters, they come from-"

"Peacock." She smiled completing my sentence.

Four men entered the room carrying some sort of buggy on their shoulders. As they came close, I saw Knight Alistair and Knight Douglas trailing behind in coat of arms along with ten other soldiers. I looked at Destin for explanation. He smiled at me and grinned at his other friends. I felt a twinge of jealousy; I wish I had friends like these. They had fought battles together, had adventures together...

"Princess Parvati came up with the idea of the Palki." Destin started.

"Royalty back in our kingdom travels in these. As Your Highness is still recovering, it would be best for you if they carried you around."Parvati explained.

"So you don't have to stand or hobble around to meet people." Destin added and Parvati gave him a nod, her golden jewelry jingling.

I looked at the Palki; it was a dark rose wood buggy with no sides and a single raised velvet seat, kind of like the seat of a horseman in a horse carriage, just without the wheels and horses.

"Is that all?" I asked him.

"Yes. Almost." He smiled wryly.

"Thank you so much. I am really grateful." I said to all of them. "So how long till the celebration starts?"

"It has already begun My Queen." It was Knight Douglas who replied in a deep, throaty voice.

"My father is already telling the audience about your struggles and fights..." Destin shrugged.

I cringed a little. I was not used to being praised in front of a crowd by someone else.

"Shall we go My Queen?" Destin asked.

"Yes. Help me up." I said. Soon enough Destin and Alistair were by my side, I saw Destin warning Alistair with a look, no doubt about his womanizer qualities. Knight Alistair chuckled a little, completely ignoring Destin. He bent down to pick me up. "Your Majesty." He said a bit too close to my face. His eyes smoldered in the dark to add to his too handsome face. I could see why Destin had to warn him.