The End

Four years later

It's been four years since we've lost Uke. It's also been four years since Akira and I reunited. Since then, the former bassist haven't left my side for anything. Infect, a couple months after our dear friend's funeral, he made it up to me by proposing. So here I am now, walking down the isle at the large church. I looked around as I walked down the hallway, seeing all of my family and friends sitting in the pews. This was a dream come true. I finally reached the alter, where my handsome man was standing. Stepping up onto the alter, he took my hands as I faced him. Smiling, we both mouth I love you before the priest staffing speaking.

~Time skip because i don't know what a priest says at weddings~

"You may now kiss the groom," says the priests as our families and friends  erupted into applause. Akira wrapped his arms around me and dipped me. Smirking, he whispered, "I love you," as he crashed his lips into mine. I felt a small blush evade my cheeks as our lips moved in perfect melody. Akira pulled away and picked me up. He ran down the hall toward the door with me in his arms. All that was heard were the sounds of applause and cheers as we left the church.

Once we got in apartment, Akira kicked open our bedroom door, with me will in his arms. He threw me on the bed and soon our cloths were flying off.

~time skip because I'm too lazy. I'll let your imaginations work ;)~

After we were finished making love, Akira and I cuddled together on the bed. I laid my head on his chest, listening to the calming sound of his heart beat as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.  If that's even possible. I felt my eye lids grow heavier at each passing second. Akira kissed me head, whispering, "I love you," and, "Uke would be so happy." I smiled after hearing him say that. "I love you too," I whispered back before closing my sleepy eyes and letting the darkness take over. You're right, Uke would be so happy.