I need you

A month has passed since Akira told me the news about my friend's death. It's been a month since I started isolating myself from the world. I even quit my job at the book store. I just couldn't bring myself to be seen. I sat on my cold bedroom floor, sniffling as the last tear fell out of my eye. I missed Uke so much. I couldn't say his name out loud , or in mind, with out crying. Thus here I am, sitting on my bedroom floor, crying in the dark. Normally, I wouldn't care whether or not someone saw me cry, however I am just too heart-broken to do anything. My phone vibrated on the hard tiles beneath me, pulling me out of whatever I had in mind. I don't even know what to think anymore. Picking it up, I ended the call without looking at the number. It was probably one of the guys again. They've been calling me a lot, however I would just ignore them. I know they must be mourning as well, but I can't bring myself to talk to them.
I got up from my spot on the floor and walked to the kitchen. My stomach was now starting to growl, seeing as I haven't eaten in a couple of days. I was about to pull out a pot from the cupboard, to make ramen, when I heard pounding on the door. "Takanori! Takanori open the door!" It was Akira's voice. I was planning on ignoring him, after all I was still extremely furious with him. However, his pounding was starting to annoy me so I went against my wishes and opened the door to the blonde male. He was bending over with his hands on his knees and panting hard. "Jesus, can't you answer the damn door - or better yet, your phone!" I rolled my eyes and swiftly moved to the side to let him in. "What are you doing here?" I sat on the couch and motioned for him to sit beside me. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I just couldn't bring myself to forgive him. "I'm sorry," his apology caught me off guard and I snapped my head up to look at him. "You're sorry?! For what? Leaving me? Not contacting me?" I felt the tears falling free from my eyes, but I couldn't stop myself from talking. I bottled up these feelings too long, and it is only now the bottle is slowly starting to crack and soon will shatter. I lowered my voice into a whisper, "you all of a sudden show up at my shop when my best friend dies. I always thought, once we reunited, that we could happily admit our feeling towards each other. No matter how much anger I have built up inside of me, because of you, I-I can't stop myself from loving you." By now, I was fully crying in my hands. My body shook as the emotion I've kept inside left my body. I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me and I heard his gentle voice, whispering, "I love you too."

I'm sorry this is pretty crappy. But I tried my best. I hope you enjoyed :)