Sad ending for the leader

"I love you too."

I sniffled and looked up at the tall male. I searched his brown orbs for any sign that he was lying. To my surprise, and relief, he was telling the truth. "Even though I just lashed out on you like that?" I whispered. He nodded and took my hand gently in his. He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed the skin softly, before guiding me over to the white sofa. I watched him take a deep breath as we sat down. Then, I listened to him carefully as he began to speak. "I didn't try to contact you because after The GazettE disbanded I fell into depression. Just like Ka- I mean Uke. However, Uke's mental health was a lot worse than mine and I tried taking care of him. I kept pushing my emotions beside to focus on his. I guess I just didn't want to be a burden on you. I loved you and I still love you. You were always my true love, Takanori. And because of that, I decided it was best to not burden you." I was shocked. Akira thought he'd burden me? My tear sucks became soaked with tears and I flung myself at the blonde, almost knocking him over in the process. He caught me in his strong arms and began rocking me back and fourth while I cried. Just like he used to. "After Uke died, Takanori, I didn't know what to do," he whispered, "but I did know I needed you. That is why I came back and it is the reason I am staying. I love you, please don't leave me!" I felt his body shake as the sobs escaped his throat. My heart broke. Poor guy has been through so much, yet less than an hour ago, I was mad at him for everything. I turned my head and kissed his cheek. "I love you too," I whispered. I grabbed his hand which is currently rested against my lower back. I locked our fingers together. "We'll get through this together, I promise."

A month later we held the funeral for Uke. Looking around at all the people who loved my friend was amazing. Yes, this was an extremely painful time, but I couldn't help but smile seeing all the people who loved and knew Uke in some way. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to meet with a pair of sad eyes. Akira smiled even though it was clear to me that he was trying to fight off tears. "I miss him, Taka. But he wouldn't have want us to be sad." I smiled a small smile and nodded, agreeing. Akira kissed my head. We heard voices and turned to face the front. The priest said a couple of words before letting the men do their job. I watched as the casket went lower and lower and lower, until I couldn't see it anymore. I felt tears fall down my face. I'm going to miss you, Uke.

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter is so sad and crappy. I've had writers block lately. Again. Anyways, there are some confusing parts in the chapter which I will explain to you so you don't get confused. In the beginning of this chapter, after Akira and Takanori released from the hug, Akira lead Takanori over to the couch. No a previous chapter, I believe they were sitting when Akira first came into the apartment. I forgot to mention, when Takanori started lashing out in Akira, they were standing. Thus the reason why Akira lead Takanori to the couch. Second confusion is probably the title. This isn't the end, I have atleast one or two chapters left to go. I just didn't know what to call this chapter.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy.