*^*fourteen

AN: GAH I REALLY REALLY FEEL BAD FOR NOT DOING A LEMON! ITS JUST...someone I know reads this XD

~ sexy time skip over the smut oh gawd I'm so sorry XD if my friend wasn't reading this I would so write smut! so blame them! ~

The next morning Yuu slept in but not Mika. He had homework to do and if we was skipping his night classes....

He sighed sitting on the couch and typing angrily at the keyboard. He adjusted his glasses and righted the ponytail in his hair making sure to stayed up. It was 12 in the afternoon and he was thinking about waking Yuu up till he herd Yuu groan loudly. Mika chuckled as he got up and walked into their now shared room to see Yuu laying flat on the ground.

"A-are you ok?" Mika said trying not to laugh at his boyfriend.

"NO! MY ASS HURTS!! AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULY YOU ASS HAT!" Yuu yelled face shoved into the carpet. Mika laughed at this and walked over to Yuu and kneeled in front of Yuu.

"I'm sorry? Your the one who asked-...no you begged for it" Mika smirked and Yuu looked up at Mika with a blush. "I-I did not!" Yuu said.

"That's not what I herd. You where all like 'oh yes Mika! Fuck me!' "
Mika mocking Yuu moaning as yuus face grew  bright red and tackled the blonde.

"Shut up! shut up!" Yuu said putting his hands over Mikas mouth now straddling the blonde.  Mikas licked yuus hand causing Yuu to pull back with a 'ew!' And Mika took took opportunity to grab Yuu and shove him to the ground getting on top of him.

"Wanna see if your still wiling to beg for me?" Mika said with a smirk pinning yuus hands by his head and Yuu looked up at Mika with his blush still on his cheeks.

Yuu gulped. Why does Mika have this effect on him! Why can't he say no!

Mika leaned down kissing Yuu Hungrily and Yuu melted into the kiss with a shiver. Mika still had Yuu pinned as he trailed the kisses down his soulmates neck causing Yuu to moan.

Mikas hasn't done anything to him and Yuu was already so turned on!
Yuu huffed as Mika release his arms and moved them to play around with yuus waistband of his sleep pants he was wearing. He pulled them down leaving Yuu naked.

Mika smirk and kissed Yuu again as Yuu tangled his hands in Mikas air, taking out the ponytail.

Little did the couple know, shinoa and Mitsuba decided they wanted to go shopping before they all went to the club with shinya and Guren tonight. Shinoa had borrowed the key Guren had to yuus apartment for emergencies to get in. She opened the door and looked around not seeing her friend anywhere.

"I wander where he could be..." She herd something muffled behind a wall that she guess was yuus room and walked over there with mitsuba.
Shinoa opened the door and widened her eyes. "Oh my gawd are you guys doing it!!!" She yelled out.

Mika was I top of Yuu looking fully clothed but Yuu was definitely naked but  she couldn't really see any privates because Mika was in the way. Which she was ok with.

Yuus eyes widened and his face grew red as he buried his face in Mikas chest hopping to hide himself from everything. Mika groaned and looked at Shinoa.

"Don't you know how to knock!?" Mikas growled at the purple haired girl.

She crossed her arms and pouted. "I'm sorry i didn't know you guys decided to have sex the moment I decided to come over!"

"We weren't having sex we were-...."Yuu said but couldn't continue what he was saying. Technically they weren't having sex. Yet.

Mika sighed in aggravation and pulled the cover off the bed and covered up his lover with it. Yuu wrapped it around himself thankful for the coverage.

(Mika pov!)

I stood up with a blanket wrapped Yuu who was still embarrassed as hell. He was hiding behind me and his face and the tips of his ears were red.

"Shinoa could you please wait in the living room.."I said she glared at me.

"We don't have time for you guys to have sex! So make it quick!"she then left shutting the door.

I turned around to look at Yuu who had tears brimming in his eyes. I took him into my arms and brushed his hair with my fingers.

"Calm down Yuu it's ok....don't worry about it. I know your embarrassed. Come on let's get you some cloths on." I said looking around for some clean cloths for him. Yuu pulled away and walked over to his dresser and pulled on his boxers, tossing the blanket back on the bed.

He then but on a gray plain t-shirt with some dark jeans and lime green converses. He checked himself out in the mirror and nodded at me still sniffling, his cheeks now a light pink.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

Yuu blushed and looked down. "I love you to you idiot..."

We left out the room to see mitsuba and Shinoa sitting there talking but silenced when they saw us walk in.

"So how was-"

"What do you need" I snapped at them. I didn't necessarily like them and then them busting in on us and making my Yuu cry like that made me mad.

"We wanted to innocently go shopping today but i see the innocence has already been ruined"Shinoa said with a smirk.

I clenched my fist. I don't understand why she makes me so angry! I looked at Yuu and he was looking down shyly rubbing the back of his head. "We can still go shopping right?." He asked and Shinoa nodded smiling at him.

I tried not to be jealous but I just....UGH! Stupid bitchnoa...

"If you want to then we can." I said to Yuu and he grabbed my hand."LETS GO!" He said happily and we all left to go shopping.

       ------------time skip-

Let's just say shopping with them was...eventful. We only got thrown out of 2 shops. As Yuu informed me it's usually 5..... So I guess we did good....

I had bought nothing special just a white shirt with light gray strips and leather black jacket and some New skinny jeans. Yuu bought sunglasses and some new vans stating he already had a outfit he could wear.

We returned home around 5 and began to get dressed. Yuu wouldn't  let me see what he was wearing so I had to sit and wait in the living room all dressed. He came out of his room and opened his arms. "So whatcha think?"

Yuu was in black skinny jeans and a lime green shirt with a dark grey and whit plaid shirt. I smiled and stood up walking over to him and loosely  placing my hand on his hips as he loosely hung his arms around my neck.

"You look amazing." I smiled and he giggled. "You do to! Shall we get going?" He asked and I stepped away holding out my hand. "Shall I lead the way?"

Yuu took my hand as we left. I looked at him smiling and I couldn't picture myself without him. Where would I be without him in my life. I frowned. In a school desk probably still listening to all the bull shit krul and ferid tell me.

I guess he just brings out the rebel in me.