*^*eight

AN: sorry for spelling errors!! Also comment vote and follow <3

(Mika pov!)

We were snuggled up on his couch almost asleep when I felt my phone buzz. I shifted yuu off of me a little and he looked at me confused.

I pulled my phone out. "Message. Sorry."

"From who?" He questioned, with a hint of jealousy?.

I looked at my lock screen and saw ferids name. My heart sank. I swallowed the lump in my throat, unlocking my phone.

Ferid: you have 15 minutes to get here and apologize for your actions or I'll call krul.

Yuu was looking at me with his eyes narrowed. I have him a reassuring smile.
"Just my roommate checking in on me." I lied. Lying to yuu hurt a lot more than I thought, but it had to be done. I didn't want him knowing I was getting in trouble because of him.

"Well...alright..."he said then snuggled back into my arms. "Just make sure to tell them your staying the night..."

I smiled and nodded. "Alright mister jealous!" He sat made a noise and forced my down to his lip.

I quickly relaxed into it and laid him down under me. We made out passionately till I made the mistake of running my hands under yuu shirt.

I felt him shiver but then his hand grabbed my wrist stopping me from continuing.

"Mika I thought we agreed to take things slow.."yuu said in a raspy voice.

I gulped and let out a shaky sigh.
"Just...tell me when your ready.."

Yuu nodded and we both sat up.
We laid down and yuu snuggled in my arms.

About 3 and a half hours later yuu was lightly snoring in my arms and I was about there myself. As son as the ending credits began to roll from the movie we were watching I shook yuu to wake him up.

His eyes blinked open slowly and he looked at me. "What time is it?" He said with a yawn. I shrugged and got up to stretch. "Time for sleep" I said and yuu nodded.

"I agree..."

(Yuu POV)

"Can I borrow your shower?" Mika said and I nodded. "Yea...me and you look about the same size so I'll go get you some cloths. Just leave the door unlocked and I'll place them on the counter."

"Alright" Mika said and then disappeared into the bathroom.

My face flamed and I started breathing heavily.
'Ohmygawd Mika is gonna sleep in the same bed as me!' I thought with a big smile.

I jumped around gust Pliny in the air till I herd Mika start the shower bringing my back to reality. I had to get his cloths.

I walked into my room (which was a mess) and looked around for some clean cloths Mika could borrow.
After fining a pair of plain grey pants and a red shirt I went and knocked on the shower door.

"You can come in!" He yelled out to me and I did just that.
The hot steam from the shower hit my face and I shivered.
"I'm placing them on the counter!" I yelled so he could hear me over the running shower.

He stuck his head out and smiled at me. "Oh thanks yuu!"
I blushed and gulped.
'Don't think about him being naked.
Don't think about him being naked.
Don't thing about him being naked.'

I laughed tightly and rubbed my head. "No problem.." I then rushed out closing the door before he could respond.

I marched back to my room and herd my phone ding. I grabbed it and the screen lite up reading the name "Guren"
He was probably asking me if I wanted to work tomorrow. Which actually ment "you better be you ass at work tomorrow."

I unlocked my phone and like I predicted he needed me to work, with the additional ' you have a new work partner'.

"Damn it!" I yelled out
"What?" Came a voice behind me. I turned around to find Mika towel drying his hair in boxers and a t-shirt.

My face flamed. "W-what happened to your pants!!" I exclaimed, embarrassed to even be starring at him like I am.

"I don't like to wear pants to sleep. Does it bather you?" He asked tilting his head adorably.

I bit my bottom lip. "It's fine.."

Mika then checked his phone his face filled with concern but only for a second, then flashed to a flirtatious smile.

"So you ready to get in the bed and have a slumber party?" He put more emphasis on the words 'bed' and 'party'.
I gulped and said. "Sleep Mika.sleep..."
I myself was dressed in a t-shirt and thin sleep pants. I was the exact opposite of Mika. I hated to wear boxers in my sleep.

Mika climbed into bed and got on his phone waiting for me to get done doing whatever I needed to do and turn of the light.

After turning off the light I felt my way to the bed. I slid in and sighed. Getting in my bed was my favorite part of the day, but now that Mika was here in my bed. I think getting into bed with him topped everything.
((((not in that way you filthy fangirls....not yet anyways..))))

Mika put his phone under his pillow and I herd him yawn and felt him roll onto his side. His hand snaked its way over to me and pulled me close to him forcing me to be snuggled into him.

My stomach fluttered and every inch of nervousness I had was gone as I relaxed.

I snuggled further into his arms and after a few minutes I herd the light snores coming from Mika. I smiled slowly drifted off to sleep as well. With his arms loosely around my waist.