*^* eleven

AN: so this chapter is kinda short cuz I was at the end of Yuu pov and I needed to switch but it I did the chapter would be to long so....here's a short shitty chapter XD don't for get it drop a comment, vote, and follow <3

    (3rd pov)

Yuu, finally at work, was met with a angry shinoa.
"What the hell Yuu!!!" She yelled throwing a cup at him. Yuu easily blocked it and grabbed his apron in the process.

"Calm down shinoa! And Guren said something about a new guy." Yuu said giving her a sideways glance as he placed his Santa hat on.

"He's in the back with shinya learning how to do stock" shinoa said picking up the cup she  threw at Yuu and tossing it in the trash can.

"I guess I'll go meet him." Yuu said, left with nothing else to do but to help the rookie stock and give shinya a break.

           (Yuu POV)

I eased my way to the back and just as I was about to open the door I herd a cry of panic and a crash.
I rushed through the door and saw and brown headed boy on the ground with coffee beans and paper cups spilt on him. Shinya is no where to be seen.

I ran up to the person as he scrambled out from under the mess.
"I'm so sorry!! I was trying to get the box the Mr. Shinya told me to get and it all came collapsing down!! I didn't know what to do!" He said almost so fast that I couldn't keep up.

"Slow down its alright no harm done." I said with a smile as his teary green eyes looked up at me.

"Actually it happened to me a couple of days ago" I said helping him up. He brushed himself off and put his hand out in front of me.

"I'm yoichi! It's nice to meet you!"

I grabbed his hand and shook it.
"I'm yuichirou. But people just call me Yuu"

He nodded and was about to say something when my phone dinged.
It was probably Mika responding to my earlier text asking if he wanted to go eat with me at lunch again.

Mika: sorry. I can't.

My stomach dropped and a lump formed on my throat and typed back.

Me: it's fine! Maybe later then.

"You ok?" Yoichi said. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yea don't worry bout it...lets just get some work done."I said starting to work on picking up the spilled mess. Yoichi nodded a she helped me pick up the things that had spilt and we carried on with our day.

Eventually lunch rolled around and I was just walking to to go on my break when ever o herd.

"Yuu wait!" Yoichi yelled running up to me.

"Hey you're on lunch break to huh?" I said and he nodded with a smiled.
"I thought that me and you could get some together!" His smiled seems to grow and I sighed.

"Alright." I said. I guess eating with him was better than eating with no one....

We left and I turned around feeling like someone was watching me. I shrugged it off and kept on walking with yoichi.

"So yoichi. Who's your soulmate? I asked and he looked down.
"I-...I don't have one...well I mean I do but. They don't like me back..."

I looked at him shocked. "What do you mean! Every soulmate has to love one another!" I exclaimed.

"They don't have to...they can be rejected you know..."he said and held up his wrist showing my a faded cracked hear.

"Oh man...I didn't know..."I said and subconsciously rubbed my heart and he smiled.

"You have a soulmate?" He said smiling sadly at me wrist.

I pulled my sleeve over it and blushed. "Yea....I don't want to talk about it because I don't want you to think I'm bragging or anything..."I said and he shook his head.

"I already found someone else...his soulmate died before they ever met so he now has no mark at all...kinda sad really..."yoichi looked down and I smirked.

"He?"I questioned and yoichi blushed and looked away.

"Yes..."he muttered lowly.

I laughed "me to! It's ok my soulmates a guy"

Yoichi smiled and we continued our walk to lunch talking about our boyfriends. Wow we sound like teengirls...