(The is the Bride, Beth)

I watched as that exchanged vows and say I do. I saw little Emily walk down the aisle throwing peddles and carrying their rings. A grin grew on my face. To think that that was my god daughter along with Sophia.

Then, Sophia and I were in love when they had told us. Now we didn't even look at each other for almost a year.

I looked over at Sophia thinking about it and she had as huge grin on her face looking at Emily.

Words couldn't describe how beautiful and amazing she looked right now in my eyes.

Once they put their rings and I could hear, "You may kiss the Bride" I saw Austin eyes watering and Beth had a few happy tears fall before he cupped her face and gently kissed her. They looked so in love that it brought wetness to my eyes.

I looked over at Sophia who was crying, smiling, and clapping with everyone else. I smiled at her once we made eye contact and she half smiled back at me.

Then we all left to go to the reception. Leaving like we came in we went into the limo and drove across the street.

Everything was set up. The bride was quickly taken away to get changed into her other gown. Everyone got seated.

Austin and Beth seats were next to each other in the front in the middle of the long table.

The long table had seats in each side of the couple. I could see the name tags. I saw that I was sandwiched between Carley and....Sophia. I guess we'll have to talk and come to agreement to be friends because we have the same friends and we were like apart of the same family.

I sighed as I made my way to the table. I sat down with Carley. I saw Cody walk in and he sat down next to where Sophia would be sitting.

I hugged him from my seat and pulled apart as I saw Sophia walk towards her seat.

She smiled at Cody and then sat down. We sat silently. Everyone else was finding their seats and catching into different conversations. It seemed like Sophia and I were the only ones not speaking.

I then saw Sophia scan the crowd walking in and finding their seats. I saw her smile and I then looked towards the door way where Sophia was looking. A guy was walking to the table and smiling at her.

He walked over and Sophia stood up from her chair and kissed him across the table.

They pulled apart and he kissed her cheek, "I've got to find my seat and you look amazing babe."

She kissed his cheek one more time before sitting down in her seat and he walked off to find his seat.

I felt my hands clench into fists. I was not jealous but I was angry and it honestly was hard to see her kiss someone else when I was her first kiss. I was her first love. It was weird but I knew that I still kissed Sidney all the time because she was my girlfriend. She wasn't my first time because I still am a virgin. Sophia wasn't my first kiss because I was the bad boy and I always made out with girls. She sure was my first love though and the best kisser too.

I sighed and sat back in my seat. Once everyone was in there and at their tables in their seats, Beth stepped out with Austin and everyone cheered.

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome Mr and Mrs. Stellar."

We all cheered and I clapped as they made their seats.

Beth was in a different gown and has her hair down now with a flowery head band on. She still looked amazing.

 She still looked amazing

(This is Beth now)

We had to make speeches. Me, Carley, and Sophia volunteered.

Carley went first with a beautiful speech a sister would say to her sister and her brother in law.

Then I went. I stood up and cleared my throat making Austin grin.

"Austin and Beth, wow, I didn't really think I would be speaking at a wedding as a best man. Now everyone has got to keep in mind that I had wrote this speech around the same time I found out I was Emily's godfather. It was around right before I graduated high school. "

Everyone nodded or smiled telling me to continue.

"Well, I just have to say that Austin you are doing one hell of a good job because you found someone like Beth. She is the one you love and I Can tell that you love her more than you show. I know that my mom taught me to not marry because of just lust but because you love and are in love and probably will never not be in love for the rest of your life together. I feel like you made the right choice. Beth is gorgeous, smart, a great partner, and a great mom. Austin is not that handsome."

Everyone laughed as I paused and Austin said, "Hey, I'm for sure handsome man. Your just jealous."

Then I went off of script a little bit, "I kind of am jealous because you stuck with the girl you loved and never stop loving. I still haven't hit that stage yet. I really hope I will and then you'll be there for me."

He grinned and we hugged him before I started again, "Back to the script I wrote a year ago." A few people Chuckled as I continued, "You are a great friend. Well now you are a great father, and an amazing older brother to Sophia."

Oh, yeah I was in love with Sophia when I wrote this so I had to mention her because she was on my mind all the time.

"Anyway you to deserve each other and I love you both."

I hugged Austin and Beth as people clapped.

I looked over at Sophia who was grinning and I sat down as she stood.

I hope you liked this chapter. I worked really hard on it and am working really hard on the next chapter :)

Song title - sweet dreams by Beyonce