The beginging

is the log of captain Thomas J. Lasky of the Unsc Infinity it is the year 2567, the human covenant war has been recommenced after a large raid on harvest by the brutes harvest was completely destroyed, ONI has ordered some of our ships to start firing Mac rounds in slipspace and it seems to be an effective way of dispatching covenant ships I still don't like the thought of attacking my enemies before they even know we're there. Today ONI ordered the Infinity to start the pre slipspace bombardment like the rest of the ships but something doesn't feel right, when we entered slipspace the portal war glowing red I thought nothing of it. We have continued to do the pre slipspace bombardment this time the portal was purple I didn't like it but we still fired, as soon as the Mac round entered the portal a huge flash erupted from the portal and sucked us in. Roland damage report damage to the engine room and medical bay sir all other systems are green, sir your gonna want to see this, what is it Roland. Sir it's the InAmber clad, that's impossible Roland the InAmber clad was destroyed in high charity. Sir we're being hailed, open the Chanel Roland,this is commander Merida keys of the Unsc InAmber clad we have taken collateral damage to our slipspace drive and are in need of immediate repairs, commander you can dock on the broadside of our ship Thank you sir. Roland what other ships made it. Sir the Everest made it same with the Say my name, the Dawn on under Heaven and the Roman blue the Unto the breach, Song of the east and Gorgon were damaged but not destroyed And the Eminent Domain has two engines out of commission but can still fly and the Stalwart Dawn is still being repaired. Thirty Paris class ships and eighty Charon class ships. Rolan scan for any other UNSC or covenant ships or any swords of Sanghilos ships in the next eight sector. Sir there's one ship in this sector it's the cradle.