Promise Rings

>ReCap<

"Kaylee Payne would you do me the honors of accepting this promise ring?" He said. His eyes were full of just love nothing else were there but love. I didn't realize I was staring into his eyes for so long that I haven't even given him an answer yet. I wanted to say yes but something in the back of my head was fully ready to trust another guy, especially after Nathan.

Kaylees POV-

I didn't want to say no but I wasn't particularly ready to say yes either...

Niall's POV-

She hasn't spoken for at least 2 minutes by now. I feel like I could crap my pants right now. I hope she doesn't say no. But these 2 minutes have got me thinking of why she could be possibly holding back. The only thing I could possibly think of is...Nathan. Crap. I never thought of that, maybe she just isn't ready to trust another guy. Although I haven't given her any reason to not trust me...Ahh I just gotta give it time. Can't to push to much.

Kaylee'a POV-

I was afraid to admit it to myself but I think I'm almost possibly in love but I can't say nothing. Not yet at least, I can't possibly turn down a guy like Niall, he's everything I want. Everything I need.

"Y..Yes." I said looking up to meet his eyes and smiled warmly.

He looked relieved as his face brightened and he ran over to me picked me up and spun me around. We shared a few giggles before I finally spoke up. "So are you gonna smile over there looking like a goofy doofus or are you gonna slip that sucker on my finger?"

He grinned that crooked grin that I love. "Yes m'lady." He grabbed my hand and slipped the ring onto my ring finger.

I absolutely loved it! The ring was almost like meant to be on my finger. I was there admiring it for a few before Niall spoke up.

"Look at the engravings love." He said point towards my ring.

I pulled off the ring to look at the engravings it read 'My Princess.'

"Oh my god Niall" I said jumping into his arms. He laughed loudly and spun me around. "It's beautiful!"

"Hey my princess deserves the best." He gave me that crooked grin that I love before smashing his lips onto mine. "Love you don't know how happy you've made me!"

I smiled, "I could say the same thing for you too Niall."

We shared a long passionate kiss before being interrupted by a park ranger asking us to leave. Since the park was closing in just 5 minutes.

Once we got to the car Niall spoke up. "So I don't mean to rain on our parade but um how are we going to tell Liam."

"Liam? You think he'll make a big deal outta this" I asked.

"Kaylee, he's your brother come on." he gave me the face like I should know.

"I understand he's over protective and all but were already dating. So wouldn't he kinda expect these things to happen?"

"Trust me love he'll still freak trust me." He said.

Well let's see how this'll turn out.

-Heey guys sorry I haven't written in sooo long/: I've had so much work to do for school && my softball, so yeah. But I promise to write more often :) how'd you like this chapter? What do you think Liam's gonna do? What should he do ? :)-

~Kaitlyn xx