Poison Ivy x younger! Reader

A/N: hope you enjoy!!!!!
>>>>----------------><------------------------------<<<<

Poison ivy's POV
     I was running away from Batman when I heard crying.  As I got closer to the alleyway I ran in and found a little girl crying.  I looked behind me and saw that I had lost Batman for the time being.  I went over to the kid and slowly picked her up.  "What's wrong little one?" I said in a motherly tone.  "My mom and dad think I'm a freak and left me in this alleyway."  "What is your name?" I asked as I looked at this poor child.  "My name is Y/N."  I saw Batman and knew I needed to leave but I didn't want to leave this little girl here all alone.  "Listen I'm going to take you home with me and I'll be your new mom, but I have someone coming after me so we need to go."  She nodded and we started running.  I saw her look back and she looked at Batman, who was behind us.  We lost him after a while and made it to the greenhouse.  She looked at all my babies and smiled.  All of a sudden two wolf ears and tail grew on her.  Y/N was a changeling.  I was a little shocked but I knew she would be a great daughter and protege. 

----time skip(one hour later)----

  Batman had found us and had the boy wonder with him.  Y/N looked at them and then at me.  Claws grew out of her nails and she smiled at me and showed two little white fangs.  Y/N then pounced on Robin and I took on Batman.

>>>>-----------------><-----------------------<<<<
A/N: Part 2 anyone?  I just watched the movie batman and robin and got inspired to do this so yeah.