Talking to austin

20 votes for next chapter

--------------------< the day austin leaves>

~Liz's POV~

I got up at 1 in the morning cuz I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was what Austin said.

I mean I want to be his girlfriend. But he's leaving tonight. And I don't do good with long distance relationships. It reminds me of my last boyfriend Chase.

When we were together, Chase had to go live with his dad in Florida. And we decided to stay together and have a long distance relationship.

It was all good for the first month. Until I fond out he was cheating on me with some blond girl named Megan.

~steph's POV ~

"Stephanie get yo ass up!" I hear Liz yell.

"Calm yo tits." I

Scream back and got up out of bed.

I was actually sad cuz I just remembered that Alex will be leaving today. I really didn't want him go but it's his life not mine.

I walk down stairs to see what Liz wanted.

"What do you want." I say not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Um...I need to tell you something..." Liz started she looked nervous, and she was playing with her hair.

"What?" I asked worriedly.

"Austinaskedmetobehisgirlfriendwhatshouldido?" She quickly said.

"What?!" I asked. Jeesh this girl needs to slow down. (Hehe that sounds perverted.)

"Austin...asked.Me.To.Be.His.Girlfriend.What should I do?" She paused each time.

"I don't know?" I said but it came out more as a question.

She didn't say anything, so I decided to add something.

"Don't worry, whatever decision you make, will be the right one, because I know you will make the right choice." I smiled.

"Thanks." Liz grinned.

~ Liz's POV ~

After me and Steph talked I went to my room and called Austin.

A: hello

L:hey Austin

A: oh hey. I didn't think you would talk to me after what happened.

L:well I need to talk to you. Can you come to my house.

A: sure ill be there in 5

After that I hung up and patiently waited for Austin to get here.

All of a sudden the doorbell rang which made me jump abit cuz it scared me.

I answer it and saw Austin. I haven't seen him since Steph and Alex had their fight.

"Austin I need to talk about what happened a few days ago." I said in a quiet voice.

"Oh my gosh Liz I'm so sorry if I messed up our friendship. I really like you and I don't know if you felt the same. Please for-" I cut him off and......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cliffhanger. So I was thinking about doing 2 more chapters after this so yeah comment what you think. Ill try to update when I get 20 votes.

~steph