Robert and Elizabeth?

~ Stephanie's POV ~
"Stephanie will you be my girlfriend." Alex asked.
"Yes!" I said sounding excited. I really was happy that Alex is finally my boyfriend.
~ Elizabeth's POV ~
Robert and I left the hospital and went out to eat. We went to Pizza Hut. I got really spicy hot wings and a coke. And Robert got pizza and coke.
We got to Roberts house and he said "do you want to watch a movie or something?"
"Sure. You can pick the movie." I said. I really didn't care what movie we watched.
He put in the movie and we started to watch it. In the middle of the movie Robert put his arm around me. I was really nervous what if he likes me. I mean I like him but I was too afraid to tell him.
The movie ended and Robert started to lean in. After I realized what happened I started to lean in. We were about an inch away.
All of a sudden my ringtone went off, 🎶 I'm putting my defense up cuz I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack 🎶
"Sorry I got to take this see you tomorrow." I said really fast and answered the phone and ran out the house.
< phone call with Stephanie >
E:hello
S: wassssuppp
E: who's this
S: wow you are stupid. You don't even remember my voice
E: oh sorry I'm just thinking about stuff.
S: what kind of stuff
E: just stuff
S: suurrreeee
E: well I got to go bye.
Then I hung up the phone.
~ Stephanie's POV ~
Ugh she hung up on me. Well then I guess she doesn't want to know that me and Alex are dating.
I wonder why she hung up so fast, she usually talks a lot. She is probably hiding something important.
< 2 hours later >
I decided to go to Elizabeth's house.
When I got to Elizabeth's house I decided to just go in. I walked to Elizabeth's bedroom and found Elizabeth sleeping so I just went downstairs and heard the doorbell ring.
I opened the door to see...... Cliffhanger

(Jk jk jk jk not a cliffhanger)
I opened the door to see Robert standing at the door. I said "what are you doing here at 1 in the morning."
"I could ask you the same and is Elizabeth here." He said. He sounded as if it was really important.
"Why? Do you love her or something?" I questioned jokingly.
After that he didn't say anything.
"Oh my god you like her don't you." I said. I can't believe Robert likes my best friend.
"No i don't." He said and blushed like crazy.
"Sure you do. How about you come in and I'll get Elizabeth up." I said.
I ran up stairs and yelled "ELIZABETH GET UP YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND IS HERE!!!"
~ Elizabeth's POV~
"ELIZABETH WAKE UP YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND IS HERE!!!" I hear Stephanie yell at me. What does she mean by future husband.
I ran down the stairs to only run into Stephanie and both of us falling down the stairs.
As I look up I see Robert there staring at us. At least none of us got hurt.
"Umm...hi Robert." I said a bit nervous.
"Can I talk to you in private." Robert said.
"Sure."
As we were walking to the back porch we heard Stephanie yell "USE PROTECTION I DON'T WANT MINI ROBERTS RUNING AROUND!!!" me and Robert both start to blush like crazy.
As soon as we got to the back porch Robert said "Elizabeth I like you since the first time I saw you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Robert asked.
"Yes." I said. I didn't think he liked me. I though he......
Then his lips crashed into mine. I smiled into the kiss. I felt sparks fuck that I felt like someone just set a bomb off inside my stomach.

###################
Ok so what did you guys think. So I'm going to shorten the names to Nicknames cuz I'm tired of writing there full names so Stephanie's nickname is Steph and Elizabeth is going to be Liz.
I'll update on the 27th.
~ steph 😎😜