Bonus Chapter!

To mark how well this book has done. I though you all deserved this. I only began and wrote this book for fun, nothing serious as I never have wrote my own proper wolf book. But the support I have gotten from y'all is amazing! So everyone! Take this as my thank you. And when you reach the end keep going down. You never know, they may just be a surprise!

It has been almost five years.

Five years since Sam passed away in Gabriel's arms, and in those five small years. The pack thrived. Even though she was not there in person as their Luna, they could still feel her. Her presence when thing started to go a bit bad was always there to help push things in the right direction.

Gabriel felt the lose of his mate, but not as much as he would have, had it not been for Grandfather. Gabriel continued on with his work as the Alpha, after a short break away. He managed to patch thing up with her parents then soon after found out he was a soon-to-be big brother. That was just after Sam passed. His young brother, Dustin is now four years old and just as spirited as he was at that age.

Gabriel and a few of his higher ranked pack members had been invited to head around to a neighboring pack to sign a treaty which would merge the two packs together to become one. The reason behind this was that the Alpha of this pack was dying and only had a few short weeks to live. Having no family or pups to pass it off too. He figured that it would be best for his pack and Gabriel's to merge.

So that is what is happening at the moment. Gabriel is placing pen onto paper to soon create one of the largest pack in the history of wolves. Once the paper had the signatures upon it, Gabriel and the other Alpha shook hands over the paper before it was taken away under guard of five council warriors and three council members. Treaties and pack merges are taken very seriously by the council, they over see them to make sure every detail is fair, equal and within the best interests of the wolf community and the packs involved.

" Alpha Jack. I am sorry to hear about everything that has happened. If I could have, I would have been here to show my support sooner." Gabriel said as they walked out of the room and towards the front door of the packs house.

" Hey, I cannot fault you. You came to my aid when it all happened. Plus you have your own reasons, I know you done what you could have." Jack told him with a weak smile. They continued to walk down the halls with Gabriel's warriors along with a few of Jack's trailing behind them. 

" Well, Jack. Do not hesitate to call if you are in need of anything. And when I say anything I mean Anything. You name it. Drink, money or a fight." Gabriel turned just as the left the pack house and where now standing on the steps. "I meant it. Anything."

" Thank you. All I wish from you is that you take care of my pack. They mean everything to me." Jack told him with a soft chuckle.

" And trust in me that they will be welcome and well looked after. " Gabriel smiled as he placed his right hand onto Jacks left shoulder while Jack lifted his left hand and place it onto Gabriel's wrist.

" You don't know how much peace of mind that gives me." Jack said as Gabriel turned and walked to his three silver cars Gabriel opened the door to the middle car and looked back at Jack.

" Goodbye, Jack." He said with a sad look in his eyes.

" Goodbye, Gab." Jack whispered back as he sunk into his car and closed the door. The other cars where quickly filled with the pack warriors. They soon began their three hour journey back to Gabriel's pack house. It was about two hours into their journey when Gabriel radioed over to the other cars.

" Hey you guys. Anyone hungry?" He asked as he drove his car with such ease. There was a chorus of yeses over the speak as Gabriel smiled.

" Then why don't we stop at Grannies for food before heading back?" Gabriel asked and they all quickly agreed changing their destination from home to Grannies. It only took about half an hour of music and driving before they all pulled up to the edge of the street and parked.

" Grannies Burger is the best." A warrior said as he got out his car clearly arguing about Grannies food.

" No, I think you will find that the pasta chicken is the best." The other said and they continued on and on about which item was best on the menu. Gabriel could only roll his eyes with a smile on his face while they all walked into the dinner. Gabriel looked up to the sky and began to think of Sam.

" Save me." He muttered with a smile before turning and walking into the dinner. The noise of his pack mates was the main noise in the room or more to the fact the silence seemed to drown out everything more than anything.

" Hey, guys. Whats happening?" Gabriel said as he was pushed forward by the men who kept their eyes forward. Gabriel looked forward and himself as well was silenced.

His jaw slowly dropped enough to open his mouth in shock. His heart fluttered and flew about the place. Butterflies erupted in his stomach. His mind went crazy along with his wolf. The noise of nothing was deafening around him. Tears pricked his eyes. A smile grew on his lips. Time seemed to slow down until it barely moved. Gabriel pulled in a deep breath, needing to confirm he was still breathing. It was then he only muttered one word. Or more, one name.

" Sam..."

Sequel anyone?