[stellarity]

Stars above and below and there is no sense of time or space or gravity. Here, it's just you. Floating like a speck of dust in the midst of galaxies and stardust. Sound doesn't exist here either and you don't hear anything at all except the rasp of your own breathing fogging up the glass helmet. It's a very strange feeling, to have almost every sense, other than sight, to be taken from you.

Home isn't just a feeling, but a place, too. And you think you've found it here, among the nothingness and the distant stellate twinkles. You don't remember what it felt like to have solid ground beneath your feet, to not breathe sterile bottled air. But that's perfectly alright, because you're finally here. You found it. Looming before you, a hole of nothingness.

And it pulls you in.

It feels like you're being stretched through five dimensions, pulled apart at the seams and put back together again. You can't shake off the feeling of something being misplaced. And in a single moment, you're centuries old, but not even a second passed. And it's only been a minute but it feels like decades. Flashes of light, or darkness, you can't tell. Funhouse mirrors reflecting celestial glitter. It's here, all at once and overwhelming, but there's nothing here at all. Time doesn't exist here. Matter doesn't either. And you keep on thinking, you don't exist as well.